One Question Survey

by Iamallcool 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    Did you leave JW because they are hign control religion?
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

No,there were many ,many little things that built up over time.

• waton
    waton

no, I actually always like some generic controls.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No, I only became aware of the extent of Authoritarianism and Mind Control after I left, as well as other things, the spur for me to leave was the fallacy/downright lie, of the 1914 Doctrine, which simply is nonsense, and therefore the G.B are self appointed Charlatans.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I left because i didnt believe in god, wasnt prepared to uphold the blood transfusion ban and was totally fed up with the whole farce.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

No

Because they use physiological manipulation to slowly erode the person you are to someone they want you to become it's so slow you don't notice like the example of the frog in a pot of cold water then you turn the heat on low the frog doesn't notice till to late.

It the same process that domestic abusers use would you deliberately fall in love with that person if you knew that .

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No, because I found out that what they teach isn't true.

That's the story they like to propogate though, that any who leave JWs do so for selfish motive, etc.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

It started my exit.

Enforced nonbiblical prerequisites.

The straw that broke this camel's back was that an elder got in a tiff that I called my fellow congregants by their first name. (e.g. Brother James, Sister Kathy, Brother Richard...etc) instead of using their family names (e.g. Brother Smith, Sister Jackson, Brother Miller...etc).

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I'll repeat what neat blue dog said, No, because what they teach is a lie. One thing I don't have time for is and that is when someone is jerking my chain, life is much too short for that crap.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

No. I stopped believing it was the truth. Then I started to think of all the things that I could be doing if I wasn't a witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit