Canada, Quebec: a lawsuit will soon begin against the Watchtower

by yalbmert99 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zeb
    zeb

yalbmert 99. "This week, Thomas Jefferson Jr from Watchtower was interrogated by the lawyer in court. He claimed that the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Inc. has nothing to do with the Watchtower bible and tract society of Pensylvania or of New York and of Canada."

• If they use the wt publications
    • and follow the 'party-line'
    • follow the rigorous dress code
    • send money to the wt then they appear to be a PART of the whole.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

I know Listener, I think they are scared now.

I know carla, all bull crap!

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Exactly Zeb!

• yalbmert99
  • yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Summary of the second day of hearing for the application for authorization of the class action lawsuit against the Watchtower in Quebec (Canada), Montreal Courthouse. December 18, 2018.

On our side, there were the same two lawyers and there were about 14 people who assisted in the hearing on our side. On the side of the JWs, like yesterday they had 2 lawyers plus their assistants, that is 4 people, but who are not JW and about 16-19 people in the audience.

One of the Watchtower's lawyers made vicious attacks on the plaintiff in the class action against the WT and did everything to try to discredit her and her cause. He also claimed that this lawsuit was orchestrated by a group of opponents who tried to exploit the judicial system and that it would be a religious inquisition. Also, he was very very repetitive in his arguments as before and extremely dishonest and even lied and showed only one side of the coin. He also pleaded the statute of limitations. The lawyer on our side counter argued very well.

The judge is not going to make her decision by Christmas or early next year, but it should be fast. I do not personally think she will reject the lawsuit, but it will only be the beginning of the fight. To be continued.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The three legs of The Watchtower are Guilt, Shame and Anger.*

I just wanted to share that sound-byte before someone else says it first.

As you were...

* I could (maybe) expound on this - I could make it a one-hour Public Talk, like in the old days!

But who would be interested? What relevance would it have?

Hmmm... maybe... but more likely maybe not.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks nathan!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    yalbmert99 - "...he was very very repetitive in his arguments as before and extremely dishonest and even lied..."

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Exactly vidiot!

• yalbmert99

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit