Facebook Meme made me angry

by Seeking agape 31 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

They have no problem taking advantage of any and every benefit that the " world" affords them , whether it be pensions , subsidized medical care ,disaster relief from churches ,etc,etc. yet they give nothing back to society .

They are Parasites and should be ashamed of themselves.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

You never hear them publicly come out and criticize / condemn " Celebrities " that identify themselves as Jehovah`s Witnesses do you .

Currently , these few are examples., but their are a helluva lot more.

Whether they be " Sports stars", T.V, stars , Authors , or whatever , here in Victoria Australia is , Alec Rance an Aussie.Rules footballer .a J.W. in good standing. An Idol to his teams followers.

The Williams Sisters , tennis stars known the world over , and their Mom Oracene. ? Again Idols to their tennis . fans

And let`s not forget about Prince , some would say the musical genius. Again another Idol to his followers around the world .

Are they not part of the world ? What part of the world do they not belong to ? How can any Jehovah`s Witness , let alone any of the Governing Body , not Identify any of them as being part of the world , Satans system of things.

This is just a sample of three , but their are many more that Jehovah`s Witnesses embrace as servants of the true God Jehovah .

Aren`t they part of the world ? Embracing it to their fullest extent ? Enjoying the adulation of their fans their success gives them ?

The rank and file at their meetings , school children are discouraged from participating in competitive sports , it`s unchristian they are told .However when they disregard such directions and become "stars" all seems to be forgiven , and the rank and file point to them as being J.W.`s and being successful with Gods blessing.

As I have stated many times before J.W.~s speak out of both sides of there mouth ,if they adopt some practice it`s evidence of Jah`s blessing , if Christendom adopt the same practice before or after they have it`s proof they are false religion .

smiddy

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Muslim militant suicide bombers have exactly the same worldview: This world isn't the real world and doesn't matter. It's only the next world and after life that matter and are the real world.
  • jhine
    jhine

What happened to" mourn with those who mourn "

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Muslim militant suicide bombers have exactly the same worldview: This world isn't the real world and doesn't matter. It's only the next world and after life that matter and are the real world.

The 'radicalised(tm)' muslims are violent and the JWs are passive. Both opposite ends of the spectrum, methinks. Poles apart but having a similar result in that they do not help the communities they live in. Dammit, they don't even help themselves!
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

@smiddy, agree 100% - here in our town there are several jw living in city housing, subsidized rent and everything else they can subsidize.

Punish Satan for his evil system by letting him pay your bills. Jehovah sure won't pay 'em!

Marina

• Nathan Natas
  • Simon
    Simon
    "I'm not part of this world ... but I use all the worldly social media services to bitch about it"
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Bangalore 10 days ago

They think too highly of themselves and their organization.

Bangalore

Totally agree, I've met my fair share of entitled witnesses, as in above the law and free to abuse and take advantage others at will with little if any remorse.

• clarity
    clarity

"No part of the world" ......gb says they can take blood fractions now ... and whose blood would they be using?

Jehovah's witnesses can take ... but they never give!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit