If the GB allowed voting, I guess it wouldn't be an autocratic organization, so I wouldn't vote to dissolve it. However it IS autocratic, which means I don't get a vote.
Who would vote to disband the JW organisation?
I would vote to change the organisation and it's practices. Admittedly, there is a lot of good in the organisation.
However, they need to 'Normalise' as a religion. This would entail the following.
1. They need to get rid of policies that hurt people such as shunning, blood policy etc.
2. As an organisation, they need to stop being so controlling over its members
3. They need to stop being so restrictive over just about anything they deem pagan and allow people to decide what they deem conscientiously right or wrong eg birthday celebrations.
4. They of course need to stop being so intrusive into people's lives.
5. They need to accept 'officially' that it would be presumptuous of them to accept that they alone are God's only channel of communication here on earth; and accept that they are not the only Christian organisation.
The G.B are not stupid, so each and every Jehovers Witness is indoctrinated to not believe in democracy, but theocracy. So it's not a democratic organisation it's a theocratic organisation. Sadly the members are very proud of that.
Did you ever vote in a K.H as a J.W.? If you did, theocratic government at its best. Hands up in a Kingdom Hall was never a secret vote allowing an individual to vote otherwise without repercussions.
Thanks for spell check, it allowed me to spell repercussions.