Thanks @ Kevin McFree

by fastJehu 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ Kevin McFree

Thanks a lot for all your hard work with the Lego Dubtown videos.

I just saw your "making of" and now I have a lot more respect for all the work you do with your movies.

Please continue with the videos - I am looking forward to further episodes.

The making of Dubtown's 'the naked truth'

A little look behind the scenes of the LEGO stopmotion series called Dubtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyw4pkEWTjU

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

I agree. Kevin is amazing. I absolutely love the videos and watch them over and over because they cheer me up, Thank you @ Kevin McFree

• Simon
    Simon

I can't imagine having the patience to make something like that - they are great to watch though.

• Lets Think
    Lets Think

Love Kevins work, keep it up, i watch all of them. Its like therapy for getting over my jdub life.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I would never have the patience for that but I love his videos. Much respect to him for going through all of that to make them. Oh, and his family too for participating. The videos are funny and make fantastic points.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Love Kevin Mcphree's workings. Blessed Kevin Mcphree. I can't be thankful enough!!!

And of course, the lego videos are just funny too.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Thanks for posting this, I just subscribed, very fun videos!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I love the videos. They are hilarious,and sort of therapy for me.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

A new Video from dubtown (thanks kevin):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9cKweyN9BU

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ya these are great videos, honest and to the point.

What this vid pointed out that the so called WTS calling themselves the faithful slave when in reality they are false prophet/profiteers exploiting people own ignorance of what the bible says and what Jesus himself said.

As long as these corrupt charlatans keep fooling people with their self made fear inducing and false prognostications, they will stay in business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit