What precisely is TTATT.

by atomant 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

For me TTATT is:

- JW.org have many characteristics of a cult, so basically they are on the same level as Scientology, Mormons and other Wac(k)os

- JW.org are very dishonest when representing their own history or current situation, and when presenting 'facts' that support their belief system

- depending on your post-JW beliefs, JW are not God's Chosen People because one of these:

• God doesn't exist, so neither does God's people
    • JW worship the wrong God
    • JW worship the right God in the wrong way
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    TTATT is was coined by atheists & anti-jw's. Consider the source and take it with a grain of salt. Just like the org is not gospel neither is this site.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Makemeanunbeliever...

The same could be said for the term "JW", and the WTS now uses it.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm in the habit of spelling out the first initial in full when I use it in a sentence... "The TATT"...

x

...and yes, I'm aware that that anyone who is "not in the know" will assume it's a tattoo reference.

Personally, I find that part of its appeal.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

TTATT

The truth about "The Truth" is:

a. that the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is not true.

b. that it is a cult and a dangerous one at that.

c. that it is not biblical. (By this I mean that every doctrine that is unique to Jehovah's Witnesses is extra-biblical.)

• Magnum
    Magnum

TTATT = the truth about "the truth". JWs call their religion "the truth". To me, TTATT should be defined as being the truth about the JW religion, the whole body of information about JWdom, whether that information is pro JWdom or anti JWdom. JWs, in their N Korea atmosphere, only get part of the picture; TTATT is the whole picture. In TTATT, one will find much that is anti JWdom, including deception, crazy history, wrong doctrine, etc.

• Rosemarie
    Rosemarie

Hi Jeffro,

Nice to meet you...I think?...hahah

On a personal level...I don't trust anybody..not anymore.

I promote the behavior of the Beroeans....they didn't trust even Paul..until they checked the scriptures to see if he was correct.

Its me and Jehovah..I pray for Holy Spirit and use the scriptures...that's it!!!

It is not a impossibility for an active JW to have the hard earned discernment to be able to do that

Atomant cannot trust anybody else either..not me..you..this site..or any witness..or any other faith...

He has to prove to himself what is truth and what is not....as we all do.

Some care to and some do not...and each persons decision must be respected.

Introvert2... Thank you....yes that is what I meant....I guess the gift of the gab I do not have..lol...

rosemarie

• oppostate
    oppostate

The truth about the Truth is that the WT Society doesn't teach the truth about its history and that it places a man's organization between God and human-kind, since its Governing Body teaches it is the only channel on Earth that leads to a relationship with God it denies the role of Jesus Christ as a mediator for all humans. TTATT means that the WT misrepresents itself and seeks to control people's lives with false pretenses.

And for believers in Christ: Jesus said he was the truth and the way and the life, and anyone who wants to reach out to the Father can do so through his name and can become a Spiritual child of God. TTATT means that Jesus Christ is the mediator for all believers and not a man-made organization.

• Magnum
    Magnum

ls it dealing with one particular subject or multiple subjects?

It is the whole truth about JWdom - not just one subject.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome atomant,

I hope you have the answers you wanted xx

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit