What precisely is TTATT.

by atomant 28 Replies latest jw friends

• atomant
    atomant
    Pardon my ignorance but lm a newby in here.lve tried researching it but l cant find a definitive answer.ls it dealing with one particular subject or multiple subjects?.Thankyou in advance.Regards atomant.MY MISTAKE.I MEANT TTATT.SORRY.
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

In a nutshell? That what the Watch Tower Organisation teaches is a complete pile of horse shit.

Is that precise enough?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Please explain what is the question you're trying to answer.
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    I though he meant 'what precisely is the truth about the truth?.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

yeah. The title for the thread I assume is a typo. Should be what is TTATT? Godzoo has it right. Its what is exactly exposing the Watchtower "truths" as lies. Search is an amazing tool on this forum.

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12
    "The Truth About The Truth"=TTATT
  • Rosemarie
    Rosemarie

Go onto E watchman site and Perimeno.......there is a lot of reading to do...and it will take some time I'm afraid to sort it all out..

it will be like on a roller coaster.....but keep persevering ..don't give up.....and above all else..ask Jehovah to open your eyes so you can understand it as he wishes it to be understood...

The bottom line..is what the society teaches about the basic doctrines....death, ressurecction.paradise earth.the kingdom. Armageddon .....Etc is totally correct.....

the rest you will work out for yourself..as nobody can do it other than you..

If I'm wrong .....you won't have lost anything but time.

If I'm right.........

all the best in your journey....

Rosmarie.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Rosemarie:

The bottom line..is what the society teaches about the basic doctrines....death, ressurecction.paradise earth.the kingdom. Armageddon .....Etc is totally correct.....

Nope. Most JW beliefs, including their basic organisational structure, their view of the Bible and the general theme of their end-times dogma are derived from their Protestant origins via Adventism. (And the concept of a global paradise appears in the Bible exactly zero times.)

The few beliefs unique to JWs are pointedly false; most significantly, the doctrinal basis for their self-appointed claim of authority directly contracits the Bible.

At the foundation of JW theology relating to their claim of authority (see here) is their mishandling of the 70 years mentioned by Jeremiah. JW beliefs about the 70 years contradict what the Bible explicitly states about that period.

There are many additional problems as well. Feel free to ask.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

What Rosemarie is getting at I think is Kingdom hope through Christ Jesus as high priest in the pattern of Melchizedek. Jordly.com also has a similar stance. Then again we are all free to believe whatever we like, so I prefer to stay as close to the Bible as possible, my choice. I don't force my views on anyone and as she said these are things you have to research and decide for yourself. Christian freedom.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Rosemarie:

If I'm wrong .....you won't have lost anything but time.

If I'm right.........

This is essentially an informal presentation of 'Pascal's wager'. It is a flawed argument: if some other equally improbable belief system (including but not limited to the many mutually exclusive Christian denominations) were actually the 'right' one, you'd be doomed anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit