Proof the earth can be flat

by slimboyfat 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Our perception of reality has more to do with what is going on in here (our brain) than what's going on out there (in the world)."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03g221y

Is it a dark square or a light square? It depends on your perspective.

Is the earth flat or round or something else? It depends on your perspective.

• cofty
    cofty
    Is the earth flat or round or something else? It depends on your perspective.

Bollocks

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That's one way of looking at it.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Is a 3D movie flat on the screen or jumping out at you..... lmao

• galaxie
    galaxie
    It was the motion of moving the 'square' to a different light condition which gave the perspective of shade. One definate was the square did not change to a circle.... the earth may change shading as a result of position or light conditions but will never be seen as flat....although a certain condition of the brain can 'believe' its flat, its called delusion!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.
  • prologos
    prologos

over a small distance one could be fooled to perceive the Earth as flat. The Eratosthenes shadow measurement at Summer solistes in Egypt's wells that gave a close fit for the Spherical Earth diameter, if done on a flat Earth, would also give a [false] value of the the sun moving over a flat earth, because giving different angles but at different times. Even from a house 100 meters above sea level, it is clear the surface curves away past the horizon ~ 35 km away.

Take many looks, to see, to form your perception of reality. To prevent you from seeing far, wt wants you to keep the blinkers on. read only the material from Awake Uni. Many bible passages only make sense if you still live on a flat earth, Satan"s post millennium, Jesus' kingdom temptations,---

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Cofty " Bollocks"

Slimboy" fact" " That's one way of putting it"

The Rebel, " I am not sure if " Bollocks" is in the Queens English, but " Bollocks" are difficult to receive, but this is the criteria for receiving one of Coftys " Bollocks"

Cofty explaining why I received the honour in a former post. " Occasionally an assertion appears on the forum that is so egregious that it really doesn't deserve the time and energy to refute it. At these times " Bollocks" is the appropriate response. I suspect 4 or 5 people have been granted a " Bollocks" to date"

The Rebel. I would suggest if or when you have received a " Bollocks" from Cofty we list them in a Magnificent Limited Addition Book, called " Bollocks" It would look great on the mantle piece and serve as a reminder we should think before we post.

My " Bollocks" we're received for:-

A) "The opposite of knowlege is love"

B) " A thought is not thinking"

Slimboyfats "Bollocks " was received for this gem " Proof the earth can be flat"

Remember these " Bollocks" can be received absolutely free and the compiled book will be of great value to Members of the Governing Body, for further use in Watchtower study articles.

The Rebel.

• coalize
    coalize

Jw-thinking philosophy....

Hypothesis : "there are no facts"

Logical conclusion : "the earth is flat"

Jw-brainwashed : "ok, then earth is flat"

Normal logical people : "the conclusion is absurd, then my hypothesis is shit"

• coalize
    coalize
    And by the way, perception of reality is not at all reality, like a picture of SBF is not SBF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit