"They trampled on my humility."

by Zoos 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Come back! We didn't get a chance to kick you out!!!"

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

There was a similar case in my hall. Brother faded successfully. Years later he was encouraged to come back to the meetings. At first he'd only come to memorials and about 2 meetings a year - where he was of course given the "love bomb" treatment. So eventually he decided to come to the meetings regularly...

what do you think happened?...

As soon as he's back he's called into a judicial because while he was out he'd lived your average worldly life: smoked, tried marijuana, sex etc. and so they disfellowshipped him. So whereas before he was out but still had his family and JW acquaintances, NOW he's out again and doesn't want to come back BUT now he doesnt have any friends or family.

Coaxed back in just to be booted out.

Why couldnt they have just left him alone to live his life? If he hadn't have come back he'd have been fine.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

These are some interesting cautionary accounts. Yet more reason to not even attend the Memorial (annual reject Jesus party).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pale.emperor - "...before he was out but still had his family and JW acquaintances, NOW he's out again and doesn't want to come back BUT now he doesnt have any friends or family..."

Which is why they "encouraged" him to come back.x

Ten bucks says they planned it that way...

...a dirty trick to close the loophole he was "exploiting", and punish him for "exploiting" it in the first place.

• Chook
    Chook

Mentally your either in the cult or out , people who return are still under cult control. The whole clergy panel of elders is flawed on the basis you can't read hearts , so fuck this arrangement of confessions to janitors . We all conform to enough gov regulations to pigeon hole us in a role of society. Attendanding any judicial procedures is just self harm , take a rest smell the roses , let them have their Pontus Pilate JC against you in your absence . Light an open fire and drink and say cheers to the majestic Warwick Corporation . All remaining words of praise to the realestate empire can't be printed due to foul language rules , then lift your wine glass and loud cheers.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lieua year agoa year ago
    What??!!!?? No celebration for the son who was dead and now has humbly returned? You mean they jumped on him like a pack of wolves?

Summed up perfectly.

Where are the hugs to welcome back the brother who was out in the cold? It breaks my heart how such wonderful people are so abused and deluded. I am so glad your friend has moved on and his eyes are wide open now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit