"They trampled on my humility."

by Zoos 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Zoos
    Zoos

PALE.EMPEROR, LIEU : We talked about that. He told them that their behavior was not in line with scripture OR the literature. Yet the wolves went ahead and tore him apart anyway. He told me he appealed the DF verdict to no avail. I asked him, WHY, if elders are appointed by Holy Spirit and the entire judicial committee arrangement is overseen by Holy Spirit, WHY does there even exist an appeals process?

• Zoos
    Zoos

COFTY : The elders are blind to what they do. So narrowly focussed on rules and regulations they can't see themselves or the trail of blood.

• Zoos
    Zoos

JHINE, VILLAGE IDIOT, TOESUP : Thanks. Feels good.

• Zoos
    Zoos

FAYEDUNAWAY : He acknowledged that the PO lied to his mother and I thought to ask him for his mother's reaction but the conversation moved on too quickly. I'll be sure to ask about that next time I see him.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Then they wonder why so many leave...

No Apologies

• Zoos
    Zoos

STUCKINARUT2 : He WAS, by his own admission, still mentally in when all this happened. But when those elders bared their true colors it woke him up.

• Zoos
    Zoos

CRAZYGUY : I wonder if they even realize it.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've thought this for a long time now; the JWdotOrg is run by social retards. Just look at the "Princes among men" like Fred Franz, Stephen Lett, and fat-boy Mark Sanderson? Do those guys look well-adjusted and normal to anyone? No. The dysfunction flows from the top down!

• oldskool
    oldskool

Have there been any special "initiative", i.e. letter to Elders, articles, training, ect., that instructs Elders to essentially "root out" those that faded?

• Lieu
    Lieu

Zoos, they have no Holy Spirit. They have no mind of Christ. They have no mercy. They have no authority. Having been forgiven much themselves through Christ, they like the guy who was forgiven much but owed a little, beat their fellows and don't forgive.

IGNORE them. In the end they get thrown into prison .... where they belong.

Wing Commander, they are self proclaimed "Princes". They have no gifts of prophesy or healing. They have no proof they are Princes..

Jesus' example of the Prodigal's son. He didn't have to frigging beg. The prostitute didn't have to beg. No one had to beg some STUPID human guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit