Alec Baldwin Punches A Guy Over Parking Spot

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

He got into a fight with someone over a parking spot and popped him good enough to get arrested in NYC. Geez, maybe Robert DeNiro was the other guy. I’m waiting for a skit on Saturday Night Live regardling this!

• minimus
    minimus

Lol... nobody cares! 👍👍

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

He has always been a hot head. I remember something similar happened when he brought his baby daughter home from the hospital years ago.

He need to get his temper in check before he ends up behind bars for killing someone.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

He will pay a $1000 fine, a few hundred for fees and restitution and avoid probation by throwing $50k at an attorney.

His status as a douchbag remains.

But damn he plays a good Trump.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Alec Baldwin is flatly denying he "punched anyone over a parking spot" prior to his arrest on Friday.

He is a lib so he couldn't have done anything wrong.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If patterns hold, he will blame it on Trump.

• kairos
    kairos

He's an idiot and Trump is still your president...

Red Sledge Hammer coming...

• minimus
    minimus

It wasn’t really Alec Baldwin. This time it really was Trump impersonating Baldwin.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I could see a him on a skit on Saturday Night Live where he is doing his Donald Trump thing and is taking questions from the reporters. Someone asks him if he is aware that someone took his parking spot.

He then goes out and punches someone while yelling "you're a son of a bitch."

Wow, the SNL crew should have fun with this one.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, that’s funny!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit