Alec Baldwin Punches A Guy Over Parking Spot

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

He has Trump derangement syndrome real bad. The more left people go, the more violent they seem to become.

• minimus
    minimus

He’s always been a hothead. I think he’s a kook. And he’s got this sense of entitlement about him.

• LV101
    LV101

The narcissistic psychopath verbally attacked his pre-teen daughter years ago -- admitted he had problems with homosexuals and African-Americans (he's a perfect leftist) and has always been an emotional bully. Just another Hollywood crazy.

• minimus
    minimus

But we should treasure anything that comes out of this guy’s mouth as well as his Hollywood friends.

I believe there was a time may be in the 50s and 60s when people were in awe of actors and actresses.

Realitically, I think no one really cares about what they say except those flapping their gums.

• Simon
    Simon

It is amazing how people confuse actors and actresses with the roles they play. As a group, they are probably the least qualified to tell others how to live but the most inclined to do so and, amazingly, the ones many people seem to listen to.

They don't have real jobs, they live in a bubble and they are usually not the brightest bulb in the pack. Let's face it, they went to drama club instead of doing STEM subjects. They might be 'pretty' but often that is their only real asset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V-LCZRyb3c

• LV101
    LV101

Criminals are never guilty for their actions -- just ask any criminal attorney. They deny, deny, deny. Many get real spiritual after a day in the pokey and wear Jesus bracelets, "What Would Jesus Do." It's hilarious.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

You have to hand it to the right though, whenever they go nuts they do it right, they slaughter the hell out of people. Bombs, mass shootings, I mean the really KILL the living daylights out of people. The left, such pussies.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You have to hand it to the right though, whenever they go nuts they do it right, they slaughter the hell out of people. Bombs, mass shootings, I mean the really KILL the living daylights out of people. The left, such pussies - such ignorance on display here.

Have you any idea how many tens of millions of people the Left starved, brutalised and killed in the 20th century?

And that's before we get to the Left starving and brutalising people today in Venezuela ...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    You have to hand it to the right though, whenever they go nuts they do it right, they slaughter the hell out of people. Bombs, mass shootings, I mean the really KILL the living daylights out of people. The left, such pussies.

Again, this is where the “left”/“right” spectrum fails us. And now, the subtle labeling trick the left has been successful in - mainly placing Nazis on “the right” - becomes obvious. Again, the left / right spectrum is as follows: left stands for government control, centralization, no natural rights. The right stands for more inviduality, individual rights, decentralization, etc.

This is the only way to keep the one dimensional left/right spectrum logically consistent.

That said, every violent regime has been on the left. When the world generates mass killings and atrocities, it’s the left - each and every time. Why? Because they don’t believe in individual rights. The KKK, Nazis, they are all flavors of authoritarianism. ALL on the left.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

If SNL and Trump were smart, they would have gotten together and had TRUMP made up as Alec Baldwin in a parking lot, punching some Neo-Con and then denying it all.

Trump (as Baldwin) turns to the camera and yells, "LIVE, from New York, it's Saturday Night!!!!"

It would have gone down as the end-all be-all turn of events in SNL history!!!!! It also would have shown that Trump is a good sport. I thought he was a good sport to wish Baldwin well after asked about the incident by a reporter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit