When was the first time you said, "thank you for your service" to someone?

by Coded Logic 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi all.

I am a new JW. So I always acknowledge people who serve from the restroom attendant to a person who was drafted or joined the armed services. In reality we earthlings should stop fighting and domineering one another and take care of each other.

i am going to run down the middle with this observation. I think males like to fight. It's the only way they can settle things. No don't talk it out amongst yourselves involve other people's lives that don't have a clue. Males even go to other countries that are not their own to fight aka foreign legion. Men are wired differently. They have an aggressive gene. Some females like to fight too. Wars are about money. Sure good comes out of it. The USA just wants to be world power. I saw a documentary on Coca Cola. They said their aim was to get Coca Cola into every nation in the world. They showed poor places where people for a treat would buy a bottle for the family with the little money they had. So. Now if Coca Cola could do this regarding a bottle of soda what kind of humans are we. We care more about soda than looking out for one another.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit