Strange sounds from the mens toilet ,late 80s early 90s

by pleaseresearch 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hecce
    Hecce
    James Mixon
    Hecce: an elder and a pioneer.

He was a MS-Pioneer with a key to the KH and she was a regular pioneer, it was going on for some time.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Hesse: It was a elder and pioneer that I knew about. So I guess they all

used the KH for some horse play.. LOL You wonder why they couldn't go to some lovers lane.

I guess a motel was out of the question, pioneers don't have that kind of money.

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    I don't know if he was using them as "fuel" at the actual KH, but I knew one brother (an MS) who would use his phone to "follow along with the study" aka snap photos of sisters providing a "view" from his perspective (while running mics). His wife found the photos and not only did he get DFed, but she made him write an apology to every sister he did this to! Surely he was "spirit appointed" 😂
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

If this was going on in the KH I hate to think what was taking place at the assemblies,

young sisters strutting their stuff. Maybe that's why the lines were so long for the restroom.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I guess a motel was out of the question, pioneers don't have that kind of money.''

And then you have them working very little and travelling the world all the time.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    James Mixon2 hours ago

If this was going on in the KH I hate to think what was taking place at the assemblies,

Interesting comment, at the Spanish forum they have discussed the subject and it seems like the Conventions in Spain are more like Woodstock than a JW assembly; all sorts of hanky panky.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    That's good for the young people, let them have their fun, a lot of hanky panky...
  • JRK
    JRK

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I remember an elder telling another elder that he found his 7 year old son on top of a girl on the floor, approximately his age, in the women's restroom. Uughhh.
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Wow, masturbating in the Kingdom Hall? I never dared... I really thought the place was "sacred".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit