Strange sounds from the mens toilet ,late 80s early 90s

by pleaseresearch 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

So as a young boy bored and wanting to stretch my legs I would sometimes take a trip into the toilet just to get away from the main meeting room. Did my little mind know what certain sounds were coming from behind the cubical? No.

But now in my 30s I'm fully aware what that sound was. Heavy breathing, panting, a slippy, slappy noise as if something was being rubbed or tugged at hahaha. My big question, and this didn't always happen of course, not every meeting. But what did this particular brother, or brothers use for fuel? I mean there were no mobiles in those days.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Maybe meat in due season. lol
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Image result for live forever book jw

This?

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    OMG, yes!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    When you are really horny, you dont need any external stimulus.
  • jaydee
    jaydee
    punkofnice

Pascal Petit sure was a bit of a ''looker'' in her day.......

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Probably one of the mic runners taking care of things after looking down that well-endowed sister's shirt.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

You can hear some strange things in public restroom so lets be fare.

I have heard "come out of there I know you are in there somewhere", or maybe his thighs

fell a sleep, one guy yell OH sh--t.. So you never know it may be a innocent sound of none

pleasurable sexual gratification. But if true, that's a sick dud.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I recall one young guy in our Cong who forgot to lock the door and was walked in on while all at "attention" and attempting to "handle" the problem.

(How f*cking embarrassing must that have been!)

Doc

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

An old friend co worker very active in his church (Catholic) told me there is direct coalition between

spirituality and sex..He told me 50% of his thoughts are spiritual and 50% sexual....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit