An exJW for Prez?!! Peace, for Prince!

by Spartacus II - The Equalizer 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Spartacus II - The Equalizer
    Spartacus II - The Equalizer

To JeffT,

Ike said that the very first ballot he " ever cast " in his life was for himself. That's pretty clear.
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Citation please

To JeffT

millercenter.org
    The Campaign" and Election of 1952:
    During an extraordinary military career, Dwight D. Eisenhower had done some things that few, if any, Americans had ever experienced. But he had not done something that was extremely common—he had never voted. Yet in 1948, many Americans hoped that the general would cast his first ballot—for himself as President. "
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

It isn't precisely true that Ike was raised a JW. His mother was a Bible Student in the years that Ike was growing up, and she stayed with the religion until she died, which by then had adopted the JW name. I don't think his father was ever a Bible Student.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If I understand this correctly, you want billions and billions of XJWs to support your mystery man, whose claim to fame is that his grandfather once handed General Eisenhower a transcribed radio transmission.

(At 3:30 p.m. on May 7, 1945, it was Gregory Melikian who was chosen to announce the unconditional surrender of Germany and the end of WWII in Europe.)

Anyone who responds positively to your campaign should be immediately disqualified from voting in any election held within the USA.

WHY is it so important that you keep the identity of your CANDIDATE (Gregory Melikian? Robert Melikian? Richard Melikian? James Melikian?) a mystery?

Let us share the awe and marvel you hold for this winner of the genetic lottery! After all, not everyone can be a direct, if distant, relative of a man who once stood near a FAMOUS PERSON.

Let's get some transparency here! I eagerly await your reply.

By the way, the eggs I had for breakfast this morning were located less than 45 rotational degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. I call all my bacon "Kevin."

PS -

Eisenhower was born in Texas and grew up in Kansas. How did you get Pennsylvania into the picture?

Nathan,

50,000 will do over the 50 states.

Father, not grandfather.

Wow you missed the point of the months and months of personal interaction with the greatest general ever, some times on decoy trains attempted to be blown up by the Axis powers.

Anonymity is needed until a water testing reveals if "possible" support for a candidate who tolerates all views per the movements cited.
    If any part of those movements appeal to current ex JW readers, the candidate would appeal.

The fact that JWs were told not to vote could be turned on its head by exs voting for an ex JW who stands for the opposite of that religion now in many issues and for world peace, respect for all, to be overly simple. If you don't get it, we'll mark you down as a no.

• Simon
    Simon

I think we're done with this crap now.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Spartacus -

Pennsylvania?

And you say I missed the point. No, I think I got it LOUD and CLEAR, thanks.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

O Simon! Come on! This was starting to become FUN!

- NN, revealer of secretions

• Simon
    Simon

You're just encouraging them, more will arrive if you allow them. It's like "broken windows" policing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit