by pale.emperor 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• jp1692
    jp1692
    One thing i noticed is that since he cut all ties his self worth has soared

^^^ THIS ^^^

👍

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

My thoughts are with you PE and your brother make sure your brother does not meet with them under any circumstance and tell the Elders in his congregation under no circumstance are they to meet with your brother without you being present and threaten them with legal action if they go against your wishes .

Best of luck.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Since at the Judicial Interrogation anything that is said will be used against the "accused" perhaps the only reasonable course is to exercise one's Right to Remain Silent. Has there ever been a case of the "accused" of being "read their rights" before the interrogation actually begins?

Your Brother is a cool guy PE. I believe he'll make the transition and adjustment with great success.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

pale.emperor,

I can't imagine what it's like for your brother to have Asperger's, a family full in the cult, and realize he needs to get out. He is definitely one brave person. He is exceedingly lucky to have you to support his decision, a decision he is obviously capable of making on his own. The fact that his self worth soared when he broke ties with the Borg shows what a destructive, mind-controlling organization it really is.

I wish you both all the best.

Reopened Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit