I just saw this on Kim Mikey you tube channel.

by joe134cd 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I just saw this on the link below.

https://youtu.be/tIGP4HuUIgY

The question that's raised is. Why would WT want to use a 3rd party in order to recieve donations. Wouldn't it be far less complicated and cost effective to do it through themselves or their prefer bank. Any one wanna speculate.

• kairos
    kairos

They want to make it harder to track their money when the lawsuits start overwhelming them?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

they mention about a Donald Ladwig. I think I know of him. I new him in the early 1970s from Albuquerque New Mexico

• dbq407
    dbq407

Yea they announced this at meeting the other night and they said a vendor would be handling it. I couldn't believe they would allow an outside vendor handle it, and it sounds like each congregation is gonna be charged $10 a month to use the service. Someone is making a lot of money off of fees it sounds like.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The WTBS is a business. They have and will ALWAYS make decisions in the best interest of the corporation.

It is "us" who thought they were more.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm just wondering if some where behind this 3rd party, If it could be watchtower under a different name or watchtower has a vested interest in it.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"I couldn't believe they would allow an outside vendor handle it, and it sounds like each congregation is gonna be charged $10 a month to use the service"

I haven't listened to the video yet but I wonder if the "outside vendor" is a subsidiary of the Watchtower or owned by a JW? Or perhaps there is a security issue that is too involved for them to monitor at Bethel.

In either case, it's odd that bad don't use an outside vendor to handle the printing so they wouldn't need a factory and workers to work in the factory and workers to maintain the factory and workers to support the factory workers and a farm and dormitories to feed and house them all. Their properties and the personnel to maintain the properties are their biggest expense.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I just wish they didn't come across as such cranks.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I agree with what was posted above. This move is designed to hide money from attornies that will be suing them over pedophila . Dispite what has been said on other threads the only real fear the cult has is of people leaving and thier money being taken away via lawsuits.

• Landy
    Landy

Can someone summarise? I'm not wasting half an hour of my life watching those two.

If it's just that they're using a third party to collect electronic donations then I'm not sure what the big deal is? Fraud and internet payments go together hand in hand and if's probably a wise move to farm it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit