I just saw this on Kim Mikey you tube channel.

by joe134cd 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

Whether you think the 3rd party was important or not I do not think that charging a fee to pay for administration staff and customer service staff is surprising or inappropriate. These are witnesses but they are not volunteers. They are paid for their time. But either way local donations are no longer being handled that way anymore.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Maybe a firewall.

G.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think Landy nailed it. The advantage to using a third party is that if somebody at the third party steals the money, that vendor will have bonds, insurance etc that will pay you what they owe you. (And then they send a guy named Louie with a baseball bat to get from the guy who took it).

Speaking as an accountant, I can tell you this is NOT how you launder money. Kim and Mickey may not be able to find out who ones that website, I can guarantee the courts and IRS can if they want to. Using credit cards leaves a clear audit trail. If they wanted to hide the money, they'd tell everybody to donate in cash and once a week a plane full of money who take it out of the country. This is a move in the opposite direction from laundering money.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Brothers and sisters wouldn't be beneficial in the eyes of Jehovah to use your credit cards to give to his life saving work rather than spending it on worldly pleasures such as food, clothing, shelter and travel ?

Wouldn't you rather see the GB heads and their wives live in a comfortable living condition, such as a swimming pool and tennis courts, vehicles to drive and all pertaining health costs as they age ?

These things do cost money brothers and sisters, so offering your financial help and support would be greatly appreciated and would show your personal devotion to witnessing work as described within the bible..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit