why are all pictures of heaven in wt all white males?

by Yomama 19 Replies latest jw friends

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I find the use of the word 'colored' to be slightly racist but will comment.

The governing body has and issue because all magazines and books from the pre-1970 or so were white dudes.. This is normal. I have popular mechanics series books from 1958 .. all white guys that look like the hardy boys lol

But seriously the JW religion expnaded more after and diversified. I have never seena racist JW except a 1940's era man who had other weird ideas.

The fact is the artists for WT need to follow previous drawings. In heaven all is shining so all seem white like Jesus in Revelation 1. (Yeah he's white there) So to follow from that the 144,000, must be like Christ.

I don't think it;s racist since Samuel Herd is african-american. and is on the governing Body. Sanderson wishes he was Asian lol

The fact is they are trapped by the picture Revelation chapter 1 verse 14

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

why are all pictures of heaven in wt all white males? - because the WT is an American religion, and America is a white-majority country.

Nothing to worry about, TBH.

Chinese Christians have a Chinese Jesus, too.

• RickJones
    RickJones

So then its not so much about racial purity but righteous purity.

The light will come to remove the darkness that has spread all over the world.

• minimus
    minimus

Yomama are u legit?

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

All females will be turned into men

If everyone in heaven is male, does this lead to homosexual activity? Isn't that what happens in prison? Because prisons are segregated by gender, some inmates who would be straight in the real world turn to gay sex because that is all there is. It happens in male and female prisons. I'm probably going to hell now...

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I hate the political correctness of "brown people" but, you know,....Jesus was brown!.

• RickJones
    RickJones

Just in case some people didn't read the bible, the ones that make up the 144,000 are to be virgin males.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Maybe they are white because they are dead. How else would they get to heaven ?

• RickJones
    RickJones

Maybe its because they are in a spirit state in heaven, not a human fleshly state ?

Those anointed black or colored skinned people are in for big surprise once they get into heaven.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The fact is the artists for WT need to follow previous drawings. In heaven all is shining so all seem white like Jesus in Revelation 1. (Yeah he's white there) So to follow from that the 144,000, must be like Christ.

You’re right that Watchtower has to follow everything it has previously stood by, they are terrified of the new and only allow ‘new light’ if they’re backed into a corner.

However Revelation 1:14 only says that Jesus hair is white. So ironically, because it is ‘like wool,’ black people (especially Rastas and that new American religion) claim Jesus is black!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit