why are all pictures of heaven in wt all white males?

by Yomama 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Yomama
    Yomama

is that the ultimate for anyone going to heaven?

• Yomama
    Yomama

Theres lady i know she claims to be annointed she told me i while back that she did not want to go to heaven if she would be turned into a white male i laughed my butt off.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

🤣🤣😂😂 A HAIRY white male, to boot!! ( albeit with a well kempt Hipster beard!!)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And they have all got beards too. It makes you wonder if they all have penis`s also .LOL

• RickJones
    RickJones

White is associated with righteous purity.

Heavenly prejudice , if you ain't white , you ain't right.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Smiddy3, there’s an old post somewhere here where they heard a brother say from the platform that, “In the new system, we likely will not have genitals.” Lol

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is one explanation: In this new world order, we will be as the greys. They are all one mixed-up race, all the same, and without the ability to reproduce (or, their reproduction is tightly controlled by the reptilians). They need to be depicted as identical white men in order to appeal to the masses, but they will be anything but (although they will be identical).

To get there, just keep reading and studying that filthy bible, and praying to its filthy god. Doing that gives it energy to continue us on this path. Elections stolen (and not just Biden, either--this has been going on through Europe, where the people vote for one thing and the deep state imposes something else). Open borders. Pandemics of some horrible disease that turn out about as bad as a stupid cold. Mandatory vaccinations for this cold, that alter your DNA forever. RFID chip enforcement of this vaccine. And still the masks continue. This is leading to communism, and the toilet paper shortage you saw last March and April will be nothing compared to the food shortage coming under this.

• Zoos
    Zoos

All females will be turned into men... and all people of color will be turned white.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Shouldn`t that piss off all of the colored folk that claim to be of the anointed ? I know it would piss me off somewhat if I was colored and excluded in this way.

Or are all colored people banned by the Governing Body from claiming to be of the anointed class.?

Isn`t one or more of the GB a colored person ? Is he just sitting there taking all of this crap ?

How come their are no females ,white or colored on the Governing Body because there sure is a hell of a lot of them claiming to be of the anointed with the prospect of going to heaven ?

Why are they so silent ? about this ?

Could this be a class action discrimination action taken against the WTB&TS ? or is that just wishful thinking on my part ?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Maybe the old GB guys believe in the curse of Ham or simply the concept that heaven is light and the great White throne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit