Genesis chapter one can make your life meaningful and joyful

by venus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

venus no disrespect implied though your comments /beliefs /thoughts are your own personal opinions and supposing their were many who read your views support your assertions before you know it you will have your own religion setting you up as a guru.or maybe a prophet even.

Isnt this exactly how the 30-,40,000 different Christian religions started ?

Who said the Bible is an instrument you can play any tune on.

• venus
    venus

Waton, and smiddy,

I take lesson from everything I come across (not only from Bible). For example, when I sit in my car and see rear-view mirror, I take the lesson: Life is not for wasting time on worrying about what happened in the past as though to keep on looking at the rear-view mirror. I must drive forward. This does help me to be always in the now enjoying the moment to the fullest possible. And I have shared this lesson from the rear-view mirror with many people.

• waton
    waton

venus, try to read David Jay's posts, he has many "read between and above the lines" thoughts on Genesis here.

Careful with mirrors, they reverse images, some distort the distances, ---take care!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Venus, maybe we are just having trouble with your analogies on life lessons.
    The rear view mirror is important and still shows the present, not the past. We have to back up sometimes and we have to change lanes without killing pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, other drivers.

You better be careful with analogy. Same with Genesis and the Bible. I can live without any further "meaning" from that book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit