A Believer....... A naughty, naughty sheep....

by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    I'm thinking that Former brother and believer are the same person
  • Nevuela
    Nevuela

2+2=5 I love how your rude reply has so far earned you six dislikes and zero likes. Meanwhile, A Believer doesn't have a single dislike for his very polite and honest replies. That says a lot more about you than him.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

A Believer - i'll cut you some slack seeing as it appears you're not a baptized witness. It's coming accross that you're not aware of all of their policies. Are you having a bible study with a witness? Emotions can run high on here due to the stuff we've been through on account of this "religion". I myself am disfellowshipped because i tried to leave. My wife left me and my entire family regard me as dead.

I really hope you dont make the same mistake we all did. Ask your study conductor these questions, you may be quite surprised by their answers:

Who is your mediator?

The bible says: Jesus Christ

"… one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all." 1 Timothy 2:5,6

The Watchtower says: You dont have one. Jesus is the mediator only for the 144,000 (including the governing body).

"So in this strict Biblical sense Jesus is the "mediator" only for anointed Christians."
    Watchtower 1979 Apr 1 p.31
    "Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members." Worldwide Security Under the "Prince of Peace" (1986) pp.10-11

If a child is molested by a Jehovah's Witness, should the abuser be disfellowshipped?

The Watchtower says: Only if two people witnessed the assault. Only one witness? Doesnt count.

"The Bible says that there must be two or three witnesses before judicial action can be taken. (2 Corinthians 13:1; 1 Timothy 5:19)" Watchtower 1995 Nov 1 pp.28-9

I wish you well.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pale.emperor - "I myself am disfellowshipped because I tried to leave."

Probably resented the fact that you tried to exit quietly to avoid the usual ass-kicking on the way out... "You can't quit, we're firing you!"

I honestly suspect that the degree of "apostate"-paranoia is getting the loyalists to the point where they're terrified of TTATT-faders still being able to talk to the rank-and-file. :smirk:

• minimus
    minimus

I think you scared off the guy. I agree, we don't have to swear at him to make a point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit