A Believer....... A naughty, naughty sheep....

by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"A Believer" seems to be our new apologist/disobedient sheep. "A Believer" ignores the "spirit-directed"/"bible-based" commands of the GB/FDS!

SHAME!!! SHAME!!! Shame on you, "A Believer"!!!! NAUGHTY!!!!

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/275576/active-jws-can-you-defend-truth?size=10&page=1

DD

• DJS
    DJS

DD, Ditto.

But at least A Believer has the stones to own it. Unlike our other favorite dub stalker FormerBrother. I mean CurrentBrother.

• Andy Dufresne
    Andy Dufresne

Not just a naughty sheep..... he's baaaaaaaaaaaa-d.

Sorry: I just couldn't resist. Oh, shut up: it's Christmas!!

8oD

• Onager
    Onager

Has anyone pointed them to JWFacts.com? A good read through that site might be the best thing for them.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Problem is, they eventually have to concede and leave. call it a complete head explosion due to the many questions that they cannot answer anymore...

...God I miss the old days when we could have a great debate...Yet another thing that is banned by the watchtower. Wonder why that is?!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Don't put the guy off, believers in JW Bullcrap are as rare as rocking horse poo around here.

I too hanker after the good old days when we got JW Apologists who could actually debate, no more it seems. All they can manage now is Ad Hominem attacks and a string of fallacies.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i confess.

i'm "a believer".

i just like to wind people up.

• A Believer
    A Believer
    From where do you guys get that I shouldn't be here?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The organization discourages association on the internet in general and certainly forbidds association with those were once believers but have left the pattern of healthful words. Dont get me wrong, im not telling you to leave, but the organization certainly would say its wrong for you to be here.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    From where do you guys get that I shouldn't be here?

You're full of shit. Don't try and weasel out of it. Most of us were raised in the filthy JW cult. You are not ALLOWED to be hear according to the shit you subscribe to.

You're not winning anything or anyone by being hear,you just come across as an extreme tosser. Fucking off would be the best option straight back into a KH.

Pay more attention at the meetings dickhead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit