A Believer....... A naughty, naughty sheep....

by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

A Believer,

From where do you guys get that I shouldn't be here?

First, you've been told in no uncertain terms why you shouldn't be here if you are a faithful Witness.

Second, you should know without having to be told.

It's your organization that will disfellowship you for that. I've known people getting disfellowshipped for reading Crisis of Conscience.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

2+2=5, can you be a little more clear?

• A Believer
    A Believer

If some of you can be more respectful when replying to me it would be appreciated.

I am not baptized or beginning to believe in any other religion so it's impossible for me to be disfellowshiped. I don't think me just being around or talking to non believers is a problem or otherwise Witnesses wouldn't allow their kids to attend public schools.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The organization has a very strong stand against any interaction with former believers. Many many here are former believers

• A Believer
    A Believer

Hmmm I hadn't thought of that

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

A Believer. If we walked into your local KH would we be welcome there if we started talking about the things we have found out?

• sir82
    sir82

From where do you guys get that I shouldn't be here?

Where?

Right here:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2006046?q=apostates&p=par

Because of listening to the Devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostatized. So, then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet? If we love God and the truth, we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us ‘sharers in their wicked works.’

• Landy
    Landy

Give him a break gents. At least he's got the guts to come here and put up a civilised argument. He doesn't come across as preachng, not like some have.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Believer, i think the question you need to ask yourself is..... why? What does the organization not want you to hear from former members.......

• mrquik
    mrquik

Believer; Please understand many of us have suffered for our beliefs at the hands of the JW hierarchy. Many on this board were servants, elders, pioneers and Bethelites. If you are looking for truth you should start with jwfacts.com. If you can find a copy, read Ray Franz' account in his book "Crisis of Conscience." Witnesses used to pride themselves as Bible students, carefully examining what was presented as fact as the Boreans. did. Sadly, this is no longer true as any critical examination of this religion points directly to the fact that this is just another manmade religion driven by the opinions of the leadership. Are you willing to sacrifice you life for the opinions of men? I hope not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit