Are You Starting To Feel Bad About Being A Racist??

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rub. You forgot nips, krauts, frogs, micks, gooks, mudsharks, spics, ragheads, kikes, rednecks.

All us are part of the "great unwashed"

• MeanMrMustard
  • JoenB75
    JoenB75

I have always had a moderate and relative white pride. Of course my understanding of all humans being flawed and fallen keep it from going overboard ☺️. But in many ways white people have been the flawed light of the world. It was bad to enslave black people but it also opened a world of technology and culture to them that they had likely not achieved themselves

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

JoenB75 - I was told the Scots brought us most of the technology. I knew several Scotsmen - one programmed DOS, the other couldn't work his central heating.

Is common sense/intelligence skin coloured or kilt coloured? If it is kilt coloured what are the colours on the kilt that indicate intelligence? And do the colours have to be in the warp and the weft or just the weft? Or the warp?

The one who couldn't work his central heating came from the Highlands, does altitude affect? He didn't live there very long. He moved to the other end of the country to spend his time castigating us for not being Scottish. He was ok though. Had a great way of wasting elders time by phoning them up to come round and fix his central heating. Maybe he was secretly very clever.

• minimus
    minimus

That Chappell clip was hilarious! Funny how he still uses the n word and blacks aren’t up in arms

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’m glad it looks like we won’t be seeing too much of David Starkey presented as a real historian any more. It’s amazing he passed for as long as he did.

“Slavery was not genocide, otherwise there wouldn’t be so many damn Blacks in Africa or in Britain would there?”, David Starkey July 2020

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Anna Marina,

It seems the Africans were not able to compete with whitey when he came along. They were compared to whitey low tech and unorganised. They could probably teach the white man how to live of the land, what food and animals to grow and what to avoid, but that was not what whitey was looking for. Currently we have the situation in the US where the blacks (of course generally speaking) are much more criminal than the whites (12% of the US population are responsible for 50% of the murders, which is utterly shocking) and significantly less educated and productive (again generally speaking, we have white retards and a black Neil Degrasse). We can see what happened to South Africa after black man took over, not good. Currenly US blacks want to import the South African violence it seems. Then we have the whitey cultural marxism saying blame their inability on whitey, wow that is racism both ways

You just love to stir the shit around.

I don't think you are a racist. However I do think you are an attention hound.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

JoenB75 - my early years were spent being referred to a 'nigger'. Just another reason why the WT could never hurt me. I learnt to deal with insults, look beyond the words and hope for a good outcome if I was kind.

Been a few years now since I've ever been referred to as 'nigger.'

The worst insults I get now are from fruit-the-loop elders. If they spoke to me (which they wont, even if I trundle round after them in the supermarket), I expect they'd call me an apostate.

By domino mobile device relay system (latest form of tech, unheard of by MIT (they're on catch up)) I hear they refer to me as one with a 'disaffected mind.' This term is spat out. Obviously it miffs them a lot that i can both read and add up. Therefore, insults are directed towards me.

They elders haven't murdered anyone yet (not that I know of) but they are white. I sat with one and he said to me he'd like to be an executioner in they system of things. I put it to him that if he was in Nazi Germany that would mean killing Jehovah's Witnesses. He appeared comfortable with the idea, either that or he had a disaffected mind. I stood up and walked away in disgust and went and told the CO what he had just said. After all this was at the pioneer school, and this guy was teaching us!

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Anna Marina,

I'm sure there are bad people of all colors. Some have big power over other people, others small power. Experiences of racism happens in many multicultural contexts. David K. Bernard, leader in the UPC sect/church and famous Oneness preacher, is a white man who grew up in South Korea. His childhood experiences includes korean kids spitting on him and throwing stones at him for being different. I am sure that as we speak even some white kid is being bullied and worse by kids of other colors somewhere in the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit