Are You Starting To Feel Bad About Being A Racist??

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You probably didn’t even realize you were a racist until you were enlightened by the “woke” group. So do you feel the need to make amends and do the right thing???

• 08out
    08out

No , the woke group are the racist, always looking for problems,real or imagined, mostly imagined

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@min: By definition, you don’t realize it. It is “unconscious”. You may think you aren’t a racist, but thinking involves the conscious mind. You are not a conscious racist, you are an unconscious racist.

For example, you probably passed by a syrup bottle in the shape of a black woman at some point in the last year. When you passed by, you didn’t consciously think that the only right thing to do is burn down the neighborhood and riot on behalf of a communist style redistribution plan. This was, of course, racist on your account. And we trust that would be your natural conscious course of action (any reasonable human would riot). Therefore, your racist action (which was the inaction of not lighting the grocery store on fire) was unconscious.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Yeah, I get reminded all the time on social media how much of a racist I am. Boggles my mind how people can assume that without knowing me.

I remind them that I'm a minority, that I was married to a black woman for 25 years, and half 2 Haitian/Puerto Rican kids. That I'm currently married to a Native / Irish woman. But it don't matter. They'll believe what they want to believe.

RR

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I don't feel badly about my actions or attitudes toward people of other races but I do feel badly that because of my skin color that they may automatically assume, now more than ever before that I am somehow against them. This of course would be racist on their part but in today's climate, it seems that it's only wrong for white people to make assumptions about people based on the color of their skin.

• minimus
    minimus

Mean...so maybe I’m an unconscious racist?? I get it. I think 🤔

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Pete

In self preservation I may have to buy a Confederate battle flag and white sheet so I can fit in the only stereotype s available for my skin

• TD
    TD

If even people like Anja Lovén are somehow racist, (White Savior Complex) one wonders what the right thing is....

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Mean...so maybe I’m an unconscious racist?? I get it. I think 🤔

I don’t think you do “get it”. Because if you did “get it”, then you would either be a conscious of your racism, or a BLM communist activist. There is no middle ground here. In fact, there is no ground at all, only spatulas.

• minimus
    minimus

Aren’t you glad that all the statues of being torn down and monuments that remind us of days when slavery was an every day occurrence? I say behead all the statues and pretty soon let’s get Jesus too and Mary!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit