Lloyd Evans is a train wreck.

by mickbobcat 22 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yes, he's a total trainwreck.

He's a trainwreck who cannot take responsibility for his own actions or apologise when he does things wrong.

I'd like Jordan Peterson to watch Lloyd's video and comment on what kind of person Lloyd is.

I'm guessing it would be 'sociopath'.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Here is my take, I think Lloyd has possibly Bipolar disorder, Just my opinion, He has gained an inflated view of himself because of his success in his activism. I have no idea how much money people send him but I bet is a fair amount, even in that video he just posted he was getting a bit of donations. I am sorry he went down this road. Not because I really care about Lloyd's life but he was a thorn in the side of the cult. Now I can see Tony Morris wanking off watching this train wreck of a video feeling like Jehovah has done his job in attacking apostates.

Lloyd has brought this on himself to a large if not total way. Why the fuck would anyone tell another person other than maybe your spouse this BS? And then blame it on sexual repression. Is there sexual repression in the cult, damn right there is, but even if you got married to have sex, and feel like you are not compatible with your spouse sexually and cheat to gratify your feelings, WTF why would you tell someone like an attorney you don't really know all that much? Why tell anyone at all? And after that why would you come on YouTube and then confirm it?

Lloyd makes one horrible decision after another. This is all his fault. Lets put aside the picking up hookers debate. Personally I don't care if someone has sex and money is exchanged, its not a crime to me. Two adults doing something that can only hurt if any hurt is to come them self's should not be a crime. But this explosion into the public view is totally his fault.

I think in his mind he thinks he can fix it by doing this video, but he is like a defendant in court that acts as his own attorney. Or demands to go on the stand because in his deluded mind he can make the Jury see if from his side. That person has a fool for a client.

The only thin I really care about is how all his work and yes he has done some very good videos on exposing the cult now is tarnished over this shit. I am one who can seperate the art from the artist. I like a lot of Micheal Jackson's music. The guy had a lot of talent. But he was IMO a child molester. He was a mentally ill person with lot of other issues and should have went to jail. But that does not mean his art was bad. The same with Evans, he did a lot of good work in exposing the cult. But his ego keeps getting in the way. I am sorry to see this happen only because the cult can hold him up and say see what apostates are rally like?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I am one who can seperate the art from the artist. I like a lot of Micheal Jackson's music. The guy had a lot of talent. But he was IMO a child molester. He was a mentally ill person with lot of other issues and should have went to jail. But that does not mean his art was bad. The same with Evans, he did a lot of good work in exposing the cult. But his ego keeps getting in the way. I am sorry to see this happen only because the cult can hold him up and say see what apostates are rally like?

Im with you there. Admire the work, not the person. What they produced, not them themselves.

• Simon
    Simon
    On a positive note as the real victim's here ( Dijana Evans and kids ) have their social media controlled by LE and finances too an idea is gathering momentum to have a Global GoFundMe for her so she can kick his sorry arse out and gain the financial independence from him.

I'd want to know the money actually went to her, and not into his pocket.

If he controls her social media, he's and authoritarian husband who likely controls her life entirely, including finances.

Her in-laws need to help her to stand up, empty the bank accounts and get him out. He's put her at risk, so if he won't leave, call the police.

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

The problem with Cedars (sorry, I still call him that for some reason) is that he's a classic narcissist. Everything has to be about him. Any constructive suggestion is taken as a direct attack on him.

For a guy whose YT videos last hours, in which he criticizes every last bit of minutiae about the WT, he can't take any criticism, not even the constructive kind. In his eyes and in the eyes of his followers, he can do no wrong. That's why his fawning supporters have deleted any negative talk about the guy on exjw Reddit, even though he refuses to visit the place anymore. That's why he's burned every bridge he's crossed and run away angry from every discussion board he's ever been on, this one included. I have the feeling that if he had stayed on as a JW elder, he would have been the kind that would have had dozens of JWs running for the doors.

So does Cedars want privacy, or doesn't he? One year, he writes a tell-all autobiography revealing intimate details of his personal life and his exit from the WT. But now he demands privacy and says no one needs to know anything about his private matters. And he demands privacy while live-streaming a video to thousands of his followers telling them what he supposedly did or did not do. So which is it?

Cedars envisions himself as the modern-day Ray Franz. But as another poster said in another thread, "Ray Franz he ain't." Ray's reputation was squeaky clean, so much so that the WT had to make up lies about him. Cedars' reputation is toast. As was said upthread, you can't go on a sex romp in Thailand financed by donations from sexual abuse survivors and expect to be taken seriously on that topic ever again. Like the old saying goes, "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."

Cedars has a large following on YT, but it's mainly because he has been doing it for a while. His writing has potential, but he rambles on and on. The guy doesn't know the definition of concise. His videos are mediocre and quite amateur (as his most recent video shows), and if you've seen one of his 3-hour video 'commentaries,' then you've seen them all. Seriously, if I wanted to spend that much time on JW stuff, I'd just go back to the Kingdom Hall.

Lloyd sees himself as a full-time professional activist, and he has enough followers willing to throw money at him that he will probably still be able to make somewhat of a living off of it. It seems like he made a couple thousand euro on his video the other day in pure donations. I have a sinking feeling that Mrs. Evans and the children won't see a penny of it.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Lloyd sees himself as a full-time professional activist, and he has enough followers willing to throw money at him that he will probably still be able to make somewhat of a living off of it.

Here is a Wikipedia article on the honorable Jesse Jackson ( who uses Rainbow Push for his meal ticket, while philandering with a staffer) :

In 2001, it was revealed Jackson had an affair with a staffer, Karin Stanford, that resulted in the birth of a daughter Ashley in May 1999. According to CNN, in August 1999, the Rainbow Push Coalition had paid Stanford $15,000 in moving expenses and $21,000 in payment for contracting work. A promised advance of an additional $40,000 against future contracting work was rescinded once the affair became public.[100] This incident prompted Jackson to withdraw from activism for a short time.[101] Jackson was paying $4,000 a month in child support as of 2001.[102]

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Like millions of people all around the world, I am totally uninterested in what Lloyd Evans did with his dick today.

Unless he drops it into a 5 horsepower meat grinder. THAT I'll watch! :|

[I hope Lloyd Evans enjoys my post.]

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

@loveunihateexams

I'd want to hear Dr.Grande's take!

It's a longshot, but I think there's a chance he would actually do a video on Lloyd if a handful of people asked him to.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I just finished watching the four-hour documentary "We Need To Talk About Cosby" by W. Kamau Bell on SHOWTIME here in the USA. Bill Cosby was a very popular comedian/actor in the late 20th century who also happened to be a sexual predator.

It is relevant to any discussion about Lloyd Evans, his deeds, his misdeeds and his future. If you're able to see it, I recommend it.

Link to Showtime

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    NotBlind problem with Cedars (sorry, I still call him that for some reason) is that he's a classic narcissist. Everything has to be about him. Any constructive suggestion is taken as a direct attack on him.

Yes people use the narcissist word a lot but there is the formal diagnosis NPD and I think he definitely has elements of it. I've noticed how he over reacts at the smallest of inconsequential criticism. I used to think it was because witnesses are criticized so much. As MickBobCat says he may be bipolar. There's definitely something going on there. Jofi_wofo I'd love to hear Dr. Grande's take, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit