October 31, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: New Visitor Exhibit at Bethel (UK)

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

And, yeah....100 years just to figure out how to put shitty wheels on a shitty cart?!?!??

Does this mean Jehobo purposed the 12,000 + year old Chinese civilization to exist, just to make the shitty wheels for the 21st Century rolly-cart ministry?!?

Talk about eagle-like vision...damn...

DD

• jp1692
    jp1692

The Fall Guy: At 3 minutes in the video we're informed, "At the heart of the site [new UK Branch] will be the printery."

Only now it won't.

This organization is apparently rudderless.

More evidence for not only a lack of "divine guidance and direction" via the non-existent "Holy Spirit," but this is proof that the buffoons at the helm are clueless.

• freddo
    freddo

So they can't foretell two years ahead that they don't need a "printery"?

These are the same guys who are telling us we don't need to worry about growing old and dying in this system?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wonder who`s going to buy their second hand printing presses and all the equipment that goes with it ,are they going to have a garage sale ?

Or are they going to be the new/old Visitor Exhibits of how we used to reach the other sheep to fleece them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Didn't I read somewhere that they're going to dig a hole in the ground and store the machines down there in case they need them again later? Maybe that was a dream.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

no there was a thread somewhere on Chelmsford SBF and an apologist on there was boasting about the complex set of tunnels is being constructed! LOL.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there is an awful lot of deception and blatant lies in that video, " spreading bible truths!" mmm, comparing themselves to builders of the Arc, The Grand Temple and Tabernacle, the very temple that not one single shred of evidence shows that it ever existed, and finally "can you volunteer to work on this project" in other words free cheap labour, or put it another way buy cheap pay twice and we all know the disasters that befall these projects.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I am taking notes for various purposes and have added this thread into my "JW.shocking" folder, for it is truly shocking.

They have a HUGE building project that costs hundreds, if not millions of hours to thousands of volunteers and, in the end... it is not a need.

They often use 2 Cor 9:26,27 where the apostle Paul was saying that he didn't run aimlessly, beating the air. And yet, this is exactly what they are doing by carelessly using the time of everyone involved in such a frivolous project.

You know, the expression: Serve where the need is greater? Surely there were things much more important than building a colossal facility for a few hundred people who ALREADY had such facilities in the first place!

I find this absolutely shocking.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

they could build an awful lot of kingdom shacks in these booming 3rd world countries...with what the chelmsford nonsense is costing......but they dont bring much money in.

not exactly prestigious either.....

Image result for kingdom hall in africa

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Fact is that at this time literature is scarce in the US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit