October 31, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: New Visitor Exhibit at Bethel (UK)

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • cofty
    cofty

Confirmation that there will be no printing done in the UK after March 2018

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

I thought this was huge until I reread it. I think they are saying right now there is no printing facilities at the new location. But they will move there in the future I'm sure.

• cofty
    cofty
    The new facilities at Chelmsford will not include a printery and we will discontinue printing at Mill Hill toward the end of March 2018. Therefore, if you would like to see the MAN Roland press we would encourage you to visit before then.

I'm genuinely astonished!

WTF is the point of Chelmsford. Can anybody link to the original publicity about plans for Chelmsford?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

closing down sale.

everything must go.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So are they shipping Watchtowers and Awakes from the US, Europe or what?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Literature comes from Germany now. It's the hub for Europe. Shipped to London (soon Chelmsford) and distributed from there.

I think that the reason for pushing forward with Chelmsford was that they were too far along to reverse the build and have too much locked up in the property in London to stay there. They have reduced the scale of Chelmsford by a massive amount but it had to go ahead.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

They are shipping watchtowers and awakes from germany.They are doing everything possible to cut down on the number of watchtowers and awakes they give out to the general public.Single page tracts will be used a lot more these next few years

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

.Single page tracts will be used a lot more these next few years

great idea--even better on a roll, perforated.--- a picture of a GB member on each slice.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Incredible. This is an organisation with no cohesive plan, no long term planning or vision.

Once they embarked on rebranding from The Watchtower to JW.org any fool could've told them their printing needs would be decimated and could be centralised to a handful of locations worldwide.

Their plush 'translation offices' like the one in Wales along with Chelmsford will become an embarrassing and ugly high water mark for British JW's as their petty little religion atrophies to complete impotence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit