So what have the rank and file been saying now that a vaccine is being given. What happened to Armageddon

by goingthruthemotions 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Jehovah was with Judah, and they took possession of the mountainous region, but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain, because they had war chariots with iron scythes. - Judges 1:19 NWT

So now there are 2 things Jehovah could not drive out - inhabitants of the plain with war chariots that have iron scythes and the COVID-19 virus.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When there is another outbreak down the road, perhaps it will be the ''overlapping virus'', in these Last Days, of the Last Days, of the end of days,

• wozza
    wozza

The GB when challenged as to why the vaccinations and why it's OK to have them will pull out a scripture they used in the past (....use the world , but not to the FULL) ,don't have a bible here but many older members would remeber the WTS usage of this one.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Yea guys, do you remember that book that is no longer available, the name of the book was like Survivors? It says that the next step is gonna be the fight against the chosen...and that wordly ones that fight the chosen are going to have their flesh rotten when is still in their bones, some sort of scourge...well, absolute craziness.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Technically speaking, Pandemic is just the sign of the last days.

JW's are waiting for the call of 'Peace and Security". and you cant have a proclamation of peace and security in the midst of a pandemic.

So, the vaccine is needed for Armageddon to come.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Can I take it or does have any non-approved blood fractions that were removed from the blood in a centrifuge before it was poured out on the ground?

JWs don't put the past and the future together. They've been conditioned to think of the past as old light and move on to the next thing.

• JWTom
    JWTom
    In JWLand there will always be a reason for the next thing or next view of what is happening. There is an explanation or scripture that will be used to justify a random position regardless of what reality is.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

The bible is like a musical instrument that you can play any tune upon .And the JW`s have mastered playing it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My lot must be more down to earth than some mentioned on here. Armageddon? Covid being a special sign that the end is here? Nah... they just sighed and dealt with it.

They have been delighted not to have to do the ministry and sit in the bedroom and have the meetings. They do not want to have to go back to the Hall.

• Steel
    Steel

Even though I really do agree with how the WTS has handled the pandemic , I am really am thankful for it but it must really piss off some of the hardcore ones. Evangelicals are dying in mass for fighting for their to assemble and JWs are hiding in their homes.

I am beginning to realize also that Evangelicals are literally as dangerous as any cult in the US. I hope when this is over, people don't forget the blood of Jesus didn't protect anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit