How to stop school violence

by Jayk 24 Replies latest social humour

• Jayk
    Jayk

Ban school:)

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Haha Good idea!

Srsly tho, if Adam Lanza can shoot up sandy-hook with a "long weapon" that never left his cars' trunk, I don't think there is any hope of stopping this stuff.

• Jayk
    Jayk

I forgot that part of the narative. Your such a terrible person for questioning the story. At this point I'll believe what gets put out but I still question everything.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

What a distasteful subject for a joke.

• Jayk
    Jayk
    Woop woop joke police. It seems there parents aren't doing very good jobs so my next step is banning parents also.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Go ahead and allow the public to carry guns if they insist upon it but ban bullets. There's nothing in the constitution about the right to own bullets is there?

I can walk into Walmart and buy bullets but the spray paint is locked up and I have to have a prescription from a doctor before I can purchase my contact lenses or certain medications yet they trust me with bullets without question.

Seems kinda' crazy.

• Jayk
    Jayk
    What came first the bullet or the gun?
  • blownaway
    blownaway

I am a NRA life member. I believe in the 2nd amendment. When I was growing up in the 70s, our school had 15 22lr bolt actions, 2 1100 Remington 12 ga semi autos and one 870 20 ga pump. We loaded our own ammo shot skeet in the school forest in the two hours of out door education. We shot small bore target . I still have my medal. we brought our own guns to school and took the bus to the school forest and drove deer to each other for hunting season. Now they need safe places because someone may say something that hurts their feelings. I don't know what exactly changed but its not good. People are becoming weak and thin skinned.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Jayk - I'm a horrible person! Oh the humanity! 'why oh why can't he just go along with it like everyone else?' they say. I question everything and prove to myself as much as possible. multiple sets of victims' parents winning the state lottery multiple times and living on the same street is a bit incredulous. The Facebook memorial pages for some victims which were created before the event. I'll stop there for the sake of those who can't handle the depth of the rabbit hole.

Pete za hut, some places have even banned spray paint! Can't get it at all. Bullets would be considered part of the bearing arms. I'm all for banning arms though... Take em away from everyone - police, military, citizens - worldwide. The point of bearing arms was that there would be no power imbalance. Obviously there is currently a major power imbalance.

Blow away, wow, I'm going to guess that was somewhere in the south (USA) maybe Texas? I don't know how long ago that was but I went to school before all this school shooting stuff started but we didn't do anything like what you said, in fact they were just starting to have metal detectors (mainly for other weapons-big city, north USA)

No worries though, I'm sure big J will killemall at the big A. Then - 7 billion corpses of paradise - ahhhhh.

Hey what's that smell?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

A weapon carrying citizen saved multiple lives last night in #OKC. We hope this serves as a wake-up call for @GovMaryFallin, who just two weeks ago vetoed a constitutional carry bill. Just another example of how the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit