I asked an elder how is the witnessing going in Bangladesh?

by Chook 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

I said god is not giving them much of a chance to hear his message, I think it's one to 3 million ratio. I said if WT paid prime internet space they could beam their propaganda to everyone instantly, then you could show the world Mr Lett live , and explain how he is to rule the world from heaven. Then I asked that god seems to like the Anglo nations , I should of asked how many Chinese and Indian are on the GB.

• Reazon22
    Reazon22

Dude you know I've been asking myself that question lately. Because of the GB make up and Sam Herd as the exception it does make me question how does God feel about other races.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The reason is simple: God is a white Anglo Saxon male

• smiddy
    smiddy

I believe that every year the ratio between JW`s and the population of nations especially in the west is ever getting larger and larger .

The population increase /migrants / Asylum seekers etc around the western world their are fewer JW`s witnessing to a far bigger population .

And the trend is going to get greater and bigger the ratio between JW`s and the population.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

I asked that question when I first learned of the anointed... all men and of one persuasion, same here as on earth. The 1%'ers still running things, so why die? Most people see in their own color. Whoever is running things gets to choose the color that represents all.

Soon there will be an Asian GB, once they get audited, they will have to diversify, just like the rest of the world. There is no one color or voice on this planet anymore.

Lets get this straight.... The USA had a black president and the entire world watched and pulled for Pres. O'Bama... the entire world was watching. That's monumental. So the color of the GB's don't reflect today's society.

They wont pass the equal opportunity law, oh maybe they will they squeaked by by adding some chicks, will they too not be defiled by women?

Sam Heard is at least a start. Wonder what Sammy thinks at night? Am I really anointed or was I needed to fill the law, oh well, I got privileges, and I won't have to be married to this woman in my bed. Ahhh, who cares?

Jws so inbred!!!

Tor

• waton
    waton

Bangladeshi already have their true religion. are expanding into Myanmar.

They disfellowship using sharp instruments. Anointed would find it a shortcut to their destiny there. Rev, 20. the axe.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I asked an elder how is the witnessing going in Bangladesh?

What was his answer? Did it make a dent?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yes we have to admit that jehober certainly loves white anglos and especially americans. All 'new' publications are published in the american english language and only years later make it to other languages.

I remember the big event when the new bible, the silver sword, was released at the anal meeting. All the english speaking world was just gushing over how jehober was blessing them with this marvelous gift. Guess jehober didn't like the non english speaking jw's as much!

just saying!

• steve2
    steve2

It's like that well-cited Scripture foretold:

"You will increasingly struggle to preach the good news in all the inhabited earth and then your end will come." (Matthew 24:14).

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think that those in developing countries that still use their left hands for personal hygiene (no toilet paper) are disqualified as "true" Christians.

Noone on the GB (or anyone else) wants to be hugged by someone whose left hand has been recently involved in "cleansing" activies.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit