New video on youtube

by blownaway 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blownaway
    blownaway

I saw a new video on youtube the JWs put out. It was an elder in his basement and other JWs were showing up knocking with a special knock to get in. Outside you could hear people yelling where are the witnesses. WTF is this? I take it its new.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Old news bruh. From the 2016 convention I think.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think is what is referred to as 'The Bunker Video'.??

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep...but its NOT a cult or anything of course. All perfectly normal behaviour....this paranoia and persecution complex....

• blownaway
    blownaway

News to me. Yes it is called the bunker video. What a propaganda fear load of crap. It reminded me of the Japanese telling their people to kill them self because the Americans would rape and kill them.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It reminded me of the Japanese telling their people to kill them self because the Americans would rape and kill them.

Absolutely, swallow the cool-aid Jim Jones style. Its frightening that they tell the jw's to obey them "even if it seems unusual from a human standpoint". The main reason to churn out these type of videos is to elicit emotion in the jw's. While the emotional part of your brain is working it's very difficult to get the logical part in gear.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Yes, that is the video where they introduced the new light about the ‘kevinly class’

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@blownaway I was at that convention. These videos you're referring to are what woke me the hell up.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

If the end was close in 2016 just think how close it will be in 2018.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think the end was so close in 1914 also wasn`t it ?

OH ,of course they revised that teaching after it failed to eventuate ,and then called it the End of the Gentile times.

It`s amazing how New Light seemed to always follow a failed prophecy or prediction of Jehovah`s Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit