A&E - Cults and Extreme Belief - Jehovah's Witnesses

by Incognito 45 Replies latest jw friends

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

The A&E program was very well done and accurate. It was done with respect without bashing anyone or maligning any particular person. This will give it a more general appeal especially active JWs that might watch it.

I would imagine all of this is very unsettling for the leadership. They value their appearance and reputation so much.

One thing from all of this is that it will warn non-JWs in the territory that this religion is not some innocuous group of people coming to your front door.

• LV101
    LV101

Well done - great program and hope it's a warning to outsiders as well as any present day members who are mesmerized with pandas and living forever.

Small, criminal, religion -- such pain they've caused society --horrific!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It was well done. Happy that Barbara and Joe played major roles in the hour long showing. This show is scheduled to repeat numerous times in the days to come at various afternoon hours. We'll see what happens. One thing is for sure...bad publicity is never good for a prideful organization...and this show did a good job in bringing awareness to WT's pedophilia problem.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I'm in the UK. Is there anyway of being able to watch this programme without falling foul of copyright laws?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Tallon if you go to www.aetv.com you should be able to watch full episodes of A & E shows.
    The one from yesterday is already on there and the one about the JW's will more than likely be added soon.

• Tallon
    Tallon

@ StoneWall

Thanks for the link - really appreciate it.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    So, guess who did NOT get to see the A&E program on cults and extreme belief?
    Yeah, me!
    I had procrastinated on signing up for my Roku link and discovered I don't have the proper credentials (no TV provider).
    Well, bloody hell.
    Did anybody record it?
  • blownaway
    blownaway

Looking for links to it right now. Found one for the first Nexis. Nothing yet for the dubbers

• Incognito
    Incognito

I suspect the JW episode will be posted to YT as there is already an episode regarding Sean Moon which I'm not aware of having been broadcast yet.

I found this comment on one of the YT pages titled "Bonus footage/highlights JW episode of 'Cults & Extreme Belief':

"BTW, Zeb Leatherman put it on his FB page if you don't get the A & E channel or if it's not on YouTube yet."

• blownaway
    blownaway

Zeb needs to get a tripod LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit