Hit by a car evacuating due to oroville dam. Ever been hit?

by Wasanelder Once 26 Replies latest social current

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Update: Warrants existed. She was running because police would be called it seems. It gets complicated but she has insurance, now we need to see if its valid. She knew she hit me but her tweaker boyfriend, who was in another car (but on scene), remained which keeps it from being a hit and run. Fresh out of prison of course.

Police did not ticket her for hit and run. She was cited for hitting a pedestrian. We'll see how it plays out. Thanks for your kind words everyone.

AnneB, clearly they were high that night. I was afraid the guy was armed.

I whispered the 911 call into the phone for fear of attack. They weren't driving, they were flying. I am not some little guy who scares easily but I was on the ground and vulnerable. In shock. Maybe "nutjob" isn't the right word. Let's try POS meth queen.

• flipper
    flipper
    Wasanelderonce- I can see what made you be very careful in this situation. My theory of this lady being on meth was correct then. Watch your back and continue to be careful my friend. Take care and hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • flipper
    flipper

Wasanelderonce- I sent you a PM this morning. Please check . Thanks, peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wasa, how are you doing? Beyond the matter of your run-in with the POS Meth Queen, what was the Oroville evacuation experience like, and do you now feel the situation is under contrl and you are safe?

By the way, I'm a fan of Wasabrot. I thought you'd want to know.

May you continue to heal from your injuries and may you recover your financial loss due to the POSMQ's actions.

May she and her tweaker boyfriend set themselves on fire.

"It's simple economics. There is NOT enough compassion to go around. Don't waste it on fucktards."

• titch
    titch

I was struck by a VW Beetle once, back in 1967, when I was 13 years old, and in the 8th Grade. Myself and friend from school were out walking my dog one evening, about a half mile from home, and when I entered the crosswalk, the next thing that I remember was being hit by the VW, driven by a young person of high-school age, who was returning home from his job at a nearby Market Basket store. The guy stopped right away, got out and checked to see if I was OK, injured, etc. He wasn't going fast at all, when he had pulled out from the intersection, maybe about 5 miles per hour. But, me, and my friend, being only 13 at the time, said that we should just return to MY home about 1/2 mile away, and let my parents know what happened. That we did. My parents took me to a nearby hospital. Little did we think about the fact that the local Police Department had to be contacted about the incident. What was interesting though, is, as I stated, we had been out walking my dog, was in a leash. Somehow, the dog got out of her collar and leash, and found herself all the way back home, without any help from any human intervention! But, to this day, I wonder about what every happened to the VW driver.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I very slightly bumped a car today while parking and set off its alarm. I don't think I caused any damage. It was in the mosque car park. Consider this confession. Am I absolved?

• cofty
    cofty
    It was in the mosque car park.

Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit