Are you posting while you are supposed to be working?

by Elsewhere 42 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Oh yeah, but as long as you got that mouse poised over the "minimize" icon, and the volume muted, whose going to know ?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

All the time

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm a salesman, and I work from a home office. When I need to be on the road, I am, and obviously at those times, I'm not posting here. When I'm at my desk, I usually have at least one browser window open to this board. It's not unusual for me to be browsing posts even as I'm talking to prospects on the phone. So, not only do I post while I'm supposed to be working, I actually sometimes post while I am working.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Yes I am on the job and do not feel guilty. sitting drinking my several cups of and answering 's. And at times page for medical personnel. The days action can be weather related or the planets are out of kilter. And some days can be gruelling. Working like a . No time is it ever slow as 's.

And some days one needs to move like a out of hell!!! Saving lives! There are moments I'm not able to be on here.

So no Its my stress reliever~~~~~~~~~~~ besides eating and drinking.

Thats it in a nut shell

OCW

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am posting and not feeling guilty all at the same time. Talented ex JW aren't I?

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Visit Smiley Central!

Yup, guilty, but not feeling TOO guilty about it... had a San Adams today too (once again - not guilty) Visit Smiley Central!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I don't have a job .. looking for one tho

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• integ
    integ

yes.

• shamus
    shamus

Seeing as my job is to sit around the house on my ass all day waiting for nothing to happen, yes, I post here.

I also sleep a lot and cut the lawn whilst working. What the hell else is there to do?

Oldcrowwoman,

I loved your post! The emoticon's were exploding off the screen! he-he!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

yes, but then I worked from my home-place, when I haven't finished it, I have to do it another time - my boss doesn't mind when, as long as it has been done....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit