Convention Horror Video for J.W.'s Young Children

by The Searcher 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Rebel,

Yes I am as well as I can be at the moment. I was diagnosed finally last week with TN1/TN2 which I can live with just very frustrating trying to tell neurologist after neurologist I am not complaining about migraines this is something else but try to get a flipping dr to listen to uneducated patient.

Got some sorta wonderful news last week, Social Services asked my son and dil to care for a one month old baby who is in need till the birth parents (if) get their act together and can have the baby back. This means Gram gram (me) will be caring for the baby 4 or 5 days a week along with their 2 and 3 year old. I am loving it. The parents of the baby had approached my son and dil about a week before social services took the baby away and asked them if they would like to adopt him. Just a couple of kids who are not ready to be parents.

Oh, and my daughter is expecting so I am going to be Gram gram again in October or November.

We who love kids so so much just cannot understand how the JWS would allow such emotional abuse.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, this video is yet another shockingly disturbing proof that the GB have lost their minds!

Like children with a new toy, they are obsessed with using their video technology- BUT have not thought it through before doing so....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Two interesting things I noted:

1) FOUR signs on the front of the KHall -- FOUR Congregations in one KHall

2) The video centered about whether the JW woman would miss the Memorial. They did not use the weekday or weekend meeting in the example ----WHY?----because everyone knows that nearly every JW would skip a regular meeting for an important business event. It wouldn't even be a consideration! There will always be another meeting. In the past, the weekly meetings were given this importance.

Now, it has to be about attending the Memorial to make it a serious matter.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I remember, back in the days, they'd criticised the Catholics for instilling fear using hell... well, with this video, they are no better.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Once again, this society video showed it was the WOMAN caused the distresses to the family.

How come the video doesn't show how weak and insipid the husband was? His failure to provide enough income made the wife feel the need to work.

So really It is HIS fault....

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

I can't even watch. Setting up another generation of JW children up for PTSD.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    stuckinarut2: His failure to provide enough income made his wife fell the need to work.

I don't agree with you there. Even since I have been out, I feel that many woman pressure themselves to perform even more and not everyone is able to do that.

For instance, at a birthday party about 2 month ago, I was surrounded by women talking about how they get a Bac in University while working full time, hence, they worked and studied a whole lot. However, in the end, was it truely worth it? Through out the evening, I could tell that many of them neglected their kids and many seemed to be keen on appearances and what they actually owned. In that regard, the WT is actually right.

The problem however is that they simply replace that with a heavy religious load, which, in the end, is not better.

What I mean is that many could spend time with friends and family rather then burning too many evenings and weekends in the pursuit of a perfect house, car, furniture, dress etc. Some work so much that when they do have time with their family, they are either tired or thinking about their other objectives, thus, missing on life itself.

Balance is the key and the couple, as a couple, should decide what is that proper balance for their family.

In short, I believe that if you are always saying: "I will be happy when...", than you are missing on life. You can enjoy life right now and be happy now, if you let it be.

• dogon
    dogon

Hova will provide, wait NOT. What a load of shit.

• Chook
    Chook

Boogie man stories for young and old delivered by Bro Morris himself as he ponders on the day that he will ride with Christ slaughtering those unbelieving children with their blood on his cowboy boots.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The "Lot" video reminded me of a propoganda version of those asian horror genre movies.

I think the reason they are going in hard on work-shaming the sisters is because more and more sisters must be working - tisk tisk you naughty wives!

I figure by the time a subject like this gets to presentaion stage it was flagged as a problem at least a year ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit