Convention Horror Video for J.W.'s Young Children

by The Searcher 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

In Part 3 of Remember the Wife of Lot, prepubescent J.W. kids are going to be shown something which demonstrates that the org condones watching disturbing horror content. The "direction" the WTBTS is taking is breathtaking.

May many J.W. parents of young children also leave their convention deeply troubled by what the self-appointed "slave" presents as "food at the proper time."

Watch from 42 minutes to the 44 minutes mark.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNvFBCA6Bfa4vsH0nJpLYPDED6EtXVzpR_-sTM0ACffFrZeQeZqv0oBxd4dbRFpKw/photo/AF1QipMN0TmFaO3VG0dVBBt4z_TGz5yXFRhyUEpfyJbm?key=a2l6MHM2TU5kd292c09RckxTWnowNlBuaFpUcWNn

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats what its come down to in the JW religion ,scare the crap out of the young children with the consent of the JW parents so that they wont leave the religion as is obviously happening nowadays and their trying to put a brake on it.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well said Searcher and Smiddy. In desperation the governing body are reduced to using Bible horror stories to threaten their followers to remain loyal to the cult.

It's cheap, it's unkind and except for the Taliban and Isis, the rest of the world has moved on.

It will be a threat too far for many JWs and let's hope it will wake up those who have greater sensitivity to what it is to be human.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I remember the drama's in the 70's, when I was a kid. Never forgot the screaming during the play. It was scary and so different with normal JW life. Conventions an sich are horrible for children, then and now.

G.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

In western countries, public standards as well as parents with the smallest amount of common sense prevent small children from watching frightening scenes on TV

But, in the name of religion!

What's next?

Armageddon?

• stillin
    stillin

I want to see the part where the faithful daughters have sex with their faithful father, probably because he is so lonely after losing his unfaithful wife.

Of course, Lot never knew what happened. Those girls were sly.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

There are so many problems with this story that anyone who's open to the possibility can see that its just a story!

I researched Archeological Journals and found that there is no evidence of Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction,

The BibleTeach Book says there is,

They lie

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Just one small reason why Russia banned Jehovah Witnesses.

Emotional abuse!

My family celebrates all the Christian holidays, my son works everyone of them actually pulls close to a 14 to 16 hour day WHY because they pay triple pay that day. Gets paid for the holiday, then double time for working. He is no fool, he has a family to support.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Nice to see both of us " rebels" posting again.

" Rebelfighter" hope your well.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

The sister that plays the role of "Lot's wife" is she safe? Is she well, she can sleep? Did they even show her how they made of her a pillar of salt? Or will she see it first at her convention? I hope she is well.

Image some scared children running after her and pointing at her at a RC: "Look over there, there is she, Lots wife!".

The best answer that parents or she then could give is certainly: "You see my daughter, she didnt die really, Jehovah spared her life because, the pillar of salt was only a warning".

"She didnt really die, daddy?"

"No, look she takes place in row 20 and there is her husband. She is only an actress".

"Only an actress..yes... she lives".

Its only a white lie after all, in the worst case.

How often have I heared that all the horror messages in the bible are "only warnings". How often mothers havent shown their children the horrible pictures or watchtowers with Armageddon.

This year at the convention parents should really espace to this verbal excuse for the video of the organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit