And You JW Wives Thought the Organization Was Too Repressive....Read This !

by xjw_b12 25 Replies latest social current

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cognitively I can understand the psychological reasons why this woman allows herself to be used in this manner. I'm sure she doesn't realize that she doesn't have to put up with this and she probably she has some serious self-esteem issues.

But at a gut level this is just astounding and I have a hard time really comprehending why a human being allows themselves to be so debased so willingly.

I'll bet this bozo is using his massive ego to compensate for the smallest penis on the planet.

• freeman
    freeman
    "I directed her to do everything she did that day ... Under our faith, she obeys me."

WOW! At long last I think I have found the one true religion! At last a cult faith that not only makes perfect nonsense but also restores the natural order of things!

Now I just have to get my wife to convert over, please wish me luck.

Freeman (of the deciding on which color burka to buy his wife class)

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I'll bet this bozo is using his massive ego to compensate for the smallest penis on the planet.

LOL!!! so true!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

What puzzles me about this besides the stupidity of breastfeeding your baby while driving, is if she is such a submissive wife and all, then why is her name Catherine Nicole Donkers and her husbands name Brad Lee Barnhill ?????

• Swan
    Swan
    Cognitively I can understand the psychological reasons why this woman allows herself to be used in this manner. I'm sure she doesn't realize that she doesn't have to put up with this and she probably she has some serious self-esteem issues.

But at a gut level this is just astounding and I have a hard time really comprehending why a human being allows themselves to be so debased so willingly.

It is not surprising to me. How is this any different from those elders, who when the police knock on their door and say they want to ask some questions about allegations of child abuse in their congregation, call the Watchtower Society first for permission? How is the Watchtower's response any different than the husband in this case who doesn't recognize the government's authority?

Tammy

• Panda
    Panda

Tammy, Really really good point!

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

This poor woman doesn't know her worth. It's appalling how she can just shut off her brain, free will, kill off her personality and let that tyrant of a husband rule her existence. So pathetic. I mean, common sense should kick in at some point. What else does she do that puts her child's life in danger? She needs therapy and he needs a penile implant. - Victorian sky

• Wren
    Wren

I know this is a serious thread: child endangerment. I couldn't help LMAO while reading the first part though. The church's name was nearly perfect. It missed a word for it's true mission.

The First Christian Fellowship for Mens Eternal Sovereignty

• Panda
    Panda

Didn't you always wonder how come the WTS could never explain the Religion (or tradition) of Leah and Rachels family? They had household gods and relished the wise monthly blood of women and respected child birth. They saw that patriarchal religions were developed by nomadic tribes ...like the Hebrews ... who viewed womens physical cycles as problematic. That mind numb breeder who lets her husband make her decisions needs to wake up to her gender (and her daughters) If that child was given to some other parents she'd do much better in life and worship the judge who changed her life.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit