New letter about Circuit Conventions accounting procedures

by Hecce 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

For each person.

George

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

its the amount of revenue the cult requires for each bum on a seat x the number of bums estimated to attend. scam victims coming to drink lifes water free.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Our elders should have been sent this letter from the US branch. They did announce before the last assembly that the expected donation was $14 per publisher.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Ok...I'm sure I am gonna get reamed here with this question. Just curious. I am in a business where everything is full disclosure. It typically works. Why isn't WT just up front with the per publisher amount. Are they that frightened of the ranks? What are you hiding WT? We have local churches who are charging $20k (depending on your income level) to remain a member and join. The parking lot is full and they are adding enormous additions to the church. These church members sign an agreement and have $ taken directly from their bank accounts. Any thoughts?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Pardon my ignorance, very embarrassing, but what does "per capita" mean..?

OMG, let me explain how Google works. . . . . . .

You go to "google.com" and type your question into the box on the screen. Here's what you'll get:

per cap·i·ta
    pər ˈkapədə/
    adverb & adjective
    1. for each person; in relation to people taken individually.
      "the state had fewer banks per capita than elsewhere"
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Because the WTS has a cultural norm of keeping things on a need to know basis. It's allows layers of authority and privilege to be created meaning people get to aspire to reach the next position of knowledge.

Also, but I don't think this is the reason, it would also expose the number of people that are not turning up given that the attendance is announced. If they also announced the per capita fee being charged then you could easily work out how many publishers there are on the books and how many don't turn up.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Per capita - by head.

Babies, too?

LOL.

The WT claims to adhere to the Master's injunction that "you received free, give free."

In practice, it does anything but that, and prevails upon the JW flock to bail them out.

It is a devious organization.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBTS is literally charging admission to the Circuit Assemblies. You can't tell me that it takes $20,000.00 to turn the lights and heat/air on for a 2 day assembly.....truth_b_known

Image result for jehovah's witness watchtower logo

Image result for Angry GodImage result for Shaking money out of pockets

• Hecce
    Hecce
    James Jack
    "The Branch has assessed us $10.50 per pub, so that there would be an Equalizing of funds for all Publishers in the U.S.Branch Territory ".

This is interesting, I seem to remember that in the good old days the Assembly Hall will send a report of the annual expenses to the congregations. That information was posted in the information board and the Convention expenses were based on what was needed according to the report. It seems that now an arbitrary amount is being charged, using the high end of the scale as determination.

StarTrekAngel

Our elders should have been sent this letter from the US branch. They did announce before the last assembly that the expected donation was $14 per publisher.

I don’t know if it was correct or not but just like STA I do remember the per capita mentioned during the accounts report.
  • Hecce
    Hecce

Old, but good information here:

Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/62001/circuit-accounts-servants-confesses-how-scam-works?page=2&size=20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit