New letter about Circuit Conventions accounting procedures

by Hecce 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hecce
    Hecce

I hope that one of the friends will post the letter soon. I heard that on 3/27/2017 a letter with new instructions about the accounts at the Circuit Conventions was released. The letter seems to adopt many of the corrections that had been suggested here at the forum, among other things during the accounts report they will be no mention of the per capita and the amount due is going to be released only to the elders. Like I said there are a lot of surprises but I don't have the official information.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am sure if there is a letter Wifibandit will be on it. Thanks for the heads up

• Hecce
    Hecce

From the Spanish Forum, letters from Mexico:

C-20151119AO-S

C-20170327BOE-S

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I wish I had paid attention to those Spanish lessons.

• Hecce
    Hecce

One of the items that caught my attention is the information printed in bold: that the per capita cost for the Assembly Hall should not be announced to the Congregations.

• Hecce
    Hecce

wannaexit

Never too late, amigo.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I will have to re-read the letter, but this looks like a branch specific letter that has the aim of clarifying their policy.

For example, at Circuit Assemblies, the Per Capita rate is never supposed to be announced. The fact that this letter dated 03/27/2017 mentions to not do that, in bold, may mean that some had actually announced it! Ha!

Also, the inclusion of initials "SDF:SDD" before the date, indicate that this was drafted at the branch level. I don't know the boys down in Texcoco well enough to tell you who that is, but those are the initials of the Bethelite who drafted the letter and his assistant who typed it.

Very interesting stuff. It only further confirms how Assemblies are a cash making scheme for the Org.

Si sobran fondos y la cuenta del circuito sobrepasa los fondos que excedan el objetivo de saldo, se donarĂ¡ a la obra mundial el sobrante

All excess funds go to the "world wide work".

• DesirousOfChange
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Comforting thought: Many still ins we still associate with tell us they do not donate. SWEET! Seems they have bills to pay, are struggling financially because they listened to WT 50 years ago, to not go to college. You know the drill..."it's just around the corner." The ones who do have money seem to be enjoying their lives, i.e. Cruises, new homes, new cars etc. Many things are being revealed over time. They may be attending the KH and assemblies BUT they are not donating!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hence when I was a elder we was always told verbally not to tell the per capita cost of the assembly hall. Now they are putting it in writing. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit