Are the horrendous killings in Paris part of a religious practice?

by clarity 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Loveuni;

You're right. They will probably ratchet down the fear and paranoia with the rank and file. The ''end is ssooooooo close''. ''Please send us your money even more of it, you will no longer need it soon.''' I can see them doing something like this though.

• clarity
    clarity

Villiage ... the backlash can sure be a beeotch!

Loveuni....complicated for sure, I think the average person has a very hard time sorting it all out!

Freemind ....the dark ages allowed for more violence anyway.

Finkle ..love that illustration, all the little piggies just sucking it up.

Truthseeker ...omg just waking up with 72 virgins should scare the bejeesus out of anyone.

Malachi ....sure does sound familiar. Thanks for the 1948 explanation!

Beth Sarim ...they might be crazy enough, but as it has been said they hate confrontation ....a lot!

Endof ... the whole thing including the credit card scam will come back to bite them in the butt!

Thanks for the comments from all of you my friends.

• Simon
    Simon

It's an example of why someone's religious beliefs shouldn't automatically be respected.

Religious belief should be at home or at church, not on the streets of Paris with an AK47

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I still think somehow that the Borg will somehow mix the Paris terrorist attacks with Babylon the Great the ''Great Harlot'' somehow. I don't think they will mention any Islamic/ISIS groups but they will somehow hint about certain groups targeting civilians per se.
  • kaik
    kaik

Islam seems to be hanging on to the dark ages tightest.

Judaism and Christianity went through reformation and secularization of beliefs. While there are extremists on the fringe of the religion, mainstream is fairly secular and religiously indifferent. Islam never went through reformation and is actually stuck in early medieval thinking. After Islam conquered all centers of learning and culture from Spain to Persia, it was unable to come up with own significant contribution in last 800 years. All their education went down the drain once Mongols exterminated population of Baghdad in 13th century and they are unable to move their society forward.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Isis will kill anyone who does not do what they want totally.and it makes no difference who that person is.The best thing that we can do as the general public is to go about out daily lives and to stand up for our personal freedoms
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Isis will kill anyone who does not do what they want totally.and it makes no difference who that person is.The best thing that we can do as the general public is to go about out daily lives and to stand up for our personal freedoms

Well said pepperheart! Don't let them scare you!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    We all must go about our lives wherever we are and not let these things keep us locked in a closet, so to speak.
  • Mephis
    Mephis

It goes beyond religion. But religion can help numb the humanity which might otherwise be present. That outsourced conscience which turns murder into martyrdom isn't just Islam. It isn't just religion. But we'd surely be better off without people wanting to recreate the pre-Enlightenment world of theocracies and thought crime and massacre.

"F*** the faithful, f*** the committed, the dedicated, the true believers; f*** all the sure and certain people prepared to maim and kill whoever got in their way; f*** every cause that ended in murder and children screaming."

- Iain Banks

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Any religion based on Judaism is going to have bad results. And you can tell that Islam is based on Judaism because part of the Quran is based on the Old Testament. The religion is based on Abraham--just because they do not believe in Original Sin does not make Islam a worthwhile platform. I will add that Christi-SCAM-ity is just as bad--the Inquisition, the oppressive rules, and that the Pope has even pushed for communism (see 2030 Agenda on your search engine--that is, unless xians and muslims, and jews, have pulled down all such links to prevent uprising from the masses) during the September visit to America.

I recommend checking this out:
    https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
    Therein, you can find out more about the true colors of Islam. You can find out that xianity is not much better at
    http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
    Needless to say, I do not recommend either of these foul religious systems, nor do I recommend Judaism which is the common denominator between both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit