Hello!

by Caedus 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Caedus
    Caedus

Hi,

Been reading here for a few years.

4th gen JW, born and raised, served for a few years which was the catalyst for me. The politics, backstabbing, slandering and coercive tactics in particular caused a constant internal struggle.

I started researching and focused only on the stories of ex-elders/servants to see if I was the only one - I wasn't.

The rest is history.

• zophar
    zophar

Wow, fourth generation. Of course you are right, you are not the only one. Was there a particular issue that opened your eyes?

After “reading here for years” what prompted you to post a comment?

• jp1692
    jp1692

Usually I’d start with a welcome message, but since you’ve been lurking for years I’m with Zophar: After “reading here for years” what prompted you to finally post a comment?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hi & welcome Caedus,

You have to read Ray Franz' ''Crisis of Conscience'' and ''In Search of Christian Freedom'', in order to confirm everything you've discovered.

There is a whole bundle!! A whole host of exJW books on amazon, all kinds of youtube videos and what not to help put your mind at ease. And to help you realize that NO, NO you are NOT the only one. People in Dubland are waking-up in droves.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Reading here for years or not, I will still give you a warm WELCOME for finally posting .

I`m sure you can add some interesting discussions to the forum.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

• fulano
    fulano

Welcome Caedus.

• LV101
    LV101

Welcome aboard, Caedus. Can't wait to hear about 4 generations - wow!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Welcome! But don’t you mean four overlapping generations?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board! We are looking forward to read more posts from you!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hi and welcome!

Your story should be interesting! It should be very interesting at your family gatherings when all your jw family proudly start bragging about being 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation jw's if you casually mention that you're all actually just 1 "overlapping generation"! Watch them squirm!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit