Visited My Grandfather

by Saethydd 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What Blondie said! Spend time with your grandpa...you won't regret it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...Hi Blondie! Hope all is well with you.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.....your sister sounds like a total CUNT. I'd have told her straight up to mind her own damned business, and that I'd be visiting MY grandfather and to play chess whenever the hell I want to, and if she didn't like it, she could promptly F*CK OFF!

SMH.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Ah, Jehovah's loving organization. The chariot keeps rolling over people and crushing them.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

Lol dubstep - now that makes sense!

Saethydd go see your grandpa again if you feel like it. There's very little anyone can do to shake a JW living in alternate reality I've realized. Focus is to take care of your mental health and do what you feel right in this circumstance.
  • jambon1
    jambon1

That’s so, so bad.

The religion is about as fucked up as it can be.

Terrible.

• flipper
    flipper

It's really sad how snarky and rude JW family can be to us. I've experienced that treatment as well. Don't let it stop you from visiting your grandfather- especially since he enjoys your visits ! THAT is what's important here- that HE wants to see you, not the other part of the family. He's at the stage of life where HIS wishes should be honored , not cult infested relatives who don't have an ounce of empathy. You are doing great visiting your grandpa ! Keep up the great humanity and caring ! Keep visiting him ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• pbrow
    pbrow

I am in the plus one category doing what your grandfather asked. Is your family going to rise to the level of physically guarding you from seeing him?

Fuck them. You have a right to see him just as much as they do. Part of the reason why dubs continue to be able to guilt family members into doing what they want is because we as ex dubs ALLOW THEM TO GUILT US. Stop that shit dead in its tracks.

Make your family call the police because you are there to play chess with your grandfather. Ball is in their court.

pbrow

edit.... amen flipper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit