Tried One Last Time In The Kingdom Hall...

by pale.emperor 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

You delivered insight in todays pharasean selfrightious behaviour in the congregation.

I remember a similar incidence: once upon a time after I had received a public reproof and had lost all my important offices in the congregation, it was that I tried to attend the assembly happily thinking about my lost appointments and the value of this reproof, then happened a strange thing. I must have been looking depressed and shattered while I held yet the mic for some imporant answers of loving brothers, the mic-slave service I had done over the last 10 years was the only remaining job for me.

Than one of those anointed remnant members sat in a row and could not hold back commenting about me. While i passed him, he spoke silently but obviously attention-grabbing to his wife: "He will leave us, he is not one of us". He didnot know me privately at all and we had never been in service out over all the time but judgment over me was easy.
    That was really upbuilding.

• rebel8
    rebel8

While i passed him, he spoke silently but obviously attention-grabbing to his wife: "He will leave us, he is not one of us".

He said this out loud? Wow. How about jehoho is the only one who can judge?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit