Lies, Damn Lies.

by Lost in the fog 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I was just thinking the same thing. I physically walked out of the KH a decade ago. In that time I’ve had 2 visits from JWs (mind you one of those visits I felt like I was just a magazine placement) and 4 visits from the LDS. Isn’t it ironic how the world empire of false religion controlled by Satan, takes more care in going after the lost sheep, than Jehovah’s visible organisation. LMFAO.

• Smiles
    Smiles

That is horrible. Hearing the same in our circles. More than the usual number of funerals and health failures within 2021/2022.

Curious how the GB never mention vaccine injury statistics in their GB video update propaganda. Probably a greater number of JWs are suffering from virus/vaccine complications than any percentage experiencing legit "persecution"

WT will probably stay hush about vaccine related injuries until it begins to personally hurt JW top brass or their wives.

We did confirm than many full-time WT volunteers, such as most in-house bethelites, were recently shifted out of WT direct healthcare and into state welfare heathcare programs... another "loving provision from the governing body"

OP: Lies, Damn Lies.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMILES:

Well, how about that? They were referring people to a contact list of OTHER sources of charity..🙄

In my opinion, this situation with all the ‘needy’ people in the JW religion is almost like a powder keg or ‘perfect storm’ of chaos.

You have far TOO many people in that one place looking for charity!!..There are the run-of-the-mill types who worked at so-so jobs and don’t have much; then those who pioneered and didn’t prepare for retirement (a disaster); then those who got kicked out of bethels over the last decade or so who need jobs; then you have those with serious ‘issues’ brought into the religion in recent years to fill empty seats; now, you have those who lost jobs because of Covid and/or who got sick because of it or the vaccines, etc..All in all, there are too many people with their hands out.

This is an awful situation and one which makes me very Glad I got out of this religion decades ago!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit