ARNOLD running for Governor of CA--it's official

by LDH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Just heard it on the news.

• blondie
    blondie

If I lived in California, I would vote for him.

Blondie

• Odrade
    Odrade

I wish he'd make up his mind. Last week there was an article that said he wasn't running because his wife (maria Shriver) didn't want him to.

• bigboi
    bigboi

It's official....the political processes of the United States of America is now the laughingstock of the world. Who in the hell wants the guy who starred in Kindergarden Cop as their governor?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Who in the hell wants the guy who starred in Kindergarden Cop as their governor?

Ronald Regan....

• Swan
    Swan
    Who in the hell wants the guy who starred in Kindergarden Cop as their governor?

Maybe the same people who wanted the guy who starred in Bedtime for Bonzo.

Tammy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

My vote goes to

The GOVENATOR!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Me! It shows he supports a strong public school system and wants criminals off the streets!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yeah Baby !!! Shag me !!! Happy Days are here again !!! We have MOJO back ... GO !!! Arnold Schwarzeneggar ... Take back California for the people ... California here I come again ... my home state is being saved from the pitiful Gray Davis ... Yeah Baby !!!

WE LOVE YOU ARNOLD !!!

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Ronald Regan....

Never heard of him. Now Ronald Reagan would have been a much better choice. However, I thought ronald Reagan was involved in politics at least at the grassroots level for some years before he decided to make that run. I thought I read somewhere that Arnold has little experience in politics at any level.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit