Hi from England

by victimofdeceit 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi victimofdeceit, welcome to the forum.

I'm from England, too. I'm a soft Southerner but am currently living oop North.

Look forward to reading more of your posts ...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Welcome friend. Im from Liverpool. PM me if you need a chat. I've been out just over a year.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome. You have found a place where each of us is making our own tourney away from the control of the WTBT$. But we can still take the time to help one another because we have had the same kinds of experiences.

• laverite
    laverite

Welcome! This is tough to go through. You probably feel very insecure and even frightened. You are out, on your own, and it's a scary world. But it DOES get better. And so many new and exciting experiences are possible now. Perhaps you will find a partner. Wishing you all the luck and best wishes.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Welcome! I'm in Liverpool. If you're in the NW England I don't mind meeting up with you.

All of us here can relate to the loneliness you're feeling. You will make real friends soon, you just need to put yourself out there. I joined classes and meet up groups on meetup.com

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Yep UK too.

Out 18 years. Living a pretty normal life 😊

If you want some 'normal' 21st Century 'friendship' add me on Facebook. Simon Endeacott.

PM me with your real name so I'll know who you are.

Always happy to chat 👍

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome, fellow Brit here, London based

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

Welcome brother! You are very welcome here, glad that your found your freedom, enjoy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m another Aussie who welcomes you victimofdeceit ,you can speak your piece here without being taken to the backroom and interrogated .LOL

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

hiya

this from cofty is worth repeating especially the second para

Welcome from Northumberland. It will be tough for a while. Step one is to get over the whole attitude we were taught to have about "worldly people".
    Be open to new friendships and relationships. Don't spend another minute fretting over how unkind or corrupt the organisation or the elders are. They are not worth the time or energy. You will be okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit