Just a little anecdote illustrating how out of touch the typical JW is

by sir82 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Xjwsrock, what upsets you more about the song, the words or the females, on display, dancing half naked?

Whenever I hear that song it reminds me of the Sadie vacuum cleaner, I can't remember what came first, the song or the vacuum cleaner. The song was really seen as just a bit of light hearted fun, I don't think anyone saw it as role playing.

• blondie
    blondie

Did I miss the point? Doesn't the WTS say that Jesus said Martha was too industrious and missed the spiritual things and being content with simple things? Not like the elders that spend little time with family, too busy putting out fires in the KH rather than encouraging the rank and file, spending so much time on nonspiritual paperwork.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I'am confused also: Do you imitate Martha or Mary.

Jesus said "Mary has chosen that good part". Martha worked hard but she complained a lot.LOL

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

But has HILLARY ever organized a closet as a volunteer??

Nuff said dude.

• bobld
    bobld

some of the comments made on the pix p175.

-she was focused on jesus...

-she listened intently on..

-she was deeply interested ...

However I say her eyes tell you she's horny.

My comment see matt 5:28 just change the gender when reading the scripture.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Just as a bonus there is usually plenty of head coverings available when organising a closet, obviously needed if there is a penis near by.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

OMG! It's like I was there; I can just picture and hear it in my mind. That really does illustrate the JW culture and mindset. I've known many who are just like the one you mentioned.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Sorry , i havent read all the previous posts , but it stikes me that after 102 years of Jesus Christ rule , this is the best he can come up to ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit